Chapter 19 FOREVER

Scarlett P.O.V

=-= Four years later =-=

Walking outside in the cold and not bothering to put something on. I slowly get out of my house and into the park that is on my property. The park is so beautiful. So many colours and so many ways to look at it. Flowers from roses to tulips to other flowers are sitting around just giving a view that you will never forget. I look around and I spot bench just there, so I went and sit down. The bench is white with the old carving’s on it. I look up at the sky that is looking back at me with clouds dancing and making funny faces at me. I look back at my house and everything came rushing at me. I changed so many lives and yet destroyed, but still I am here fresh and breathing like new born baby. My life is not normal but yet I can't argue with that. I still do my job and help people. But most of all... Some of us werewolf are evil and dangerous, but make sure if you are one of us. Don't break the rules...

"MOMMY .MOMMY” My three year old is running and screaming at me. I catch Kelly and pick her up and place her on my hip. “Mommy daddy is tickling ling me again."

"Well we know that you love being tickled. Sorry love" my husband said coming to me. Husband I still can't put my head around it." about what?" I asked

“For not making sure that you get your peace and quiet that you deserve" he said and placed a small kiss on my forehead.

“Don’t worry about it. What kind of wife and a mother would want peace to long? … two words. Not me. And besides I actually miss you guys. "With that said. I turn around with Kelly on my hip and walked to the house. I heard something crack like a branch or something so I turn around and look her/him straight in the eye.

After all when you are a werewolf you have to make sure not to make a mistake and if you know me and saw me before you when will never know when you’re going to see me again.

The End

I was rejected, beated and scared

I run away and became one of the Assassins

I overcome my past and gain a future.

Now I have a happy ending, but for how long?