Surprise!!

Amber's pov

So, I did a thing. I'm currently in Paris. I just did my final show on my first solo world tour two days ago. I was supposed to fly home today, but I saw a post from my best friend Andy. He's here in Paris too!! Him and his band black veil brides are just beginning the European leg of their tour. So, I naturally called up there tour manager and the guys, all but Andy. I'm gonna join them for the next three months. And Andy has no idea yet. Hell, he doesn't even know I'm still here in Paris! This is gonna be fun.

I just got a text from Andy's band mate Jinxx, he gave me the address to the venue they're playing tonight. He said that John, the tour manager will meet me outside right when the show begins to let me on the bus. Am I nervous?? Fuck yeah! I haven't seen Andy or the guys in person in like a year!! At the same time, I'm more than excited to see them again.

When I finally got the venue and saw that they weren't outside, I just sat and waited for John to let me on the bus.

After about an hour of sitting and scrolling on my phone, John walked up to me. "Hey amber, let's get you on the bus, it's cold out here." He said wrapping his jacket tightly around his body. "It sure is. I can deal though." I respond softly. He opens up the bus door and subconsciously grabs my bag and brings it in for me. "Oh thank you." "You're welcome. For once someone actually pointed it out." He laughs.

"Anyways, the bunk across from Andy's is open. Everyone's bunks are labeled so you can choose anyone what doesn't have a name tag." He explains. "Ok, I'll probably stick close to Andy since I've known him forever. And so we can gossip late at night." I smile. "Alright then, he's at the very end, middle row. The empty bunk is directly across. If you're all good here, I need to head back inside." He said. "Yup, I'm all good, I'll just sit right at the front when they come in." "Good plan, record his reaction for me." He chuckles. "Will do, see ya later!"

A few hours later I could hear Andy's voice walking up the sidewalk next to the bus. I quickly set my phone up and sat in one of the lounge chairs at the front. I heard the door unlock and then I saw the 6.4 goof himself walk through the door.

"Wait! What the fuck?!? I thought you left for L.A today!" He panics, running over and hugging me. "I was supposed to. Then I saw your post earlier. I talked with your team and band, they all agreed that you need a friend that isn't part of this project on the bus. So here I am. I'm here to stay for three months." I smile up at him. "You're not kidding?!" "I would never!" "Oh my god I love you! I missed you so much Amber." He clings to me like his life depended on it. "I missed you too Andy. We've got a lot of catching up to do!" I state. "Where do we start?" "Wherever we want!"