~Bonus: Begin (First Date)~

Soooo... Been stuck inside lately due to many factors (the crazy weather being one of them) and found this in my drafts. I apologize for any errors!

Jordan's Playlist*

Colors by Halsey

When the Party's Over by Billie Eilish

New by Daya

The Beach by The Neighbourhood

Sorry by Halsey

Cry Baby by The Neighbourhood

Feelings by Lauv

Only You by Little Mix & Cheat Codes

Beautiful Creatures by Illenium ft. MAX

A Different Way by DJ Snake ft. Lauv

*I made Jungkook's Playlist in the chapter "Stay" and wanted to make one for this special chapter since these are the songs that Jordan has playing in the background at her place during their first official date (this takes place approximately two weeks after she finally admits her feelings to Jungkook and confesses). Enjoy!

Jungkook groaned as he pulled off yet another button-up shirt from his body, discarding the material onto the bed as he trudged back to his closet. His hands were resting on his hips as he carefully examined his wardrobe again, his tongue instinctively pressing against his cheek.

He was trying to find an outfit for the evening, but so far he had little luck with finding the right one. He had decided to wear something semi-casual since he was going to be staying in for his first official date with Jordan, but none of his clothes were good enough for the occasion.

He reached for a plain black t-shirt, tugging it on before grabbing a plaid blue button-up to pair it with. He fumbled with the buttons for a few seconds before he paused his movements. He took a deep breath, a feeble attempt at calming his nerves before deciding to just unbutton it and leave it open.

Jungkook stared at his reflection, head tilted slightly as he scrutinized the outfit. His doe eyes widened slightly, his attention directed towards nothing in particular as his mind started generating potential disasters that could occur on this date, including the awkwardness that could ruin the whole evening. Maybe it's too soon...

He'd spent the past two weeks talking to Jordan through text messages, their conversations usually consisting of small anecdotes about their day or their hectic schedules. Jordan was the one who suggested meeting up. Her invitation skirted around the word "date" as she offered a dinner and movie night at her place, but Jungkook knew what the evening implied. He had texted her back since he needed confirmation about her intentions regarding their evening together, to which she replied: it's what you want it to be, I just want to spend some time with you.

It took a few minutes before Jungkook could muster up a response, ultimately deciding to agree to the date. He knew that he wanted to make the attempt to move forward and push past friendly text messages, but the apprehension still lingered in the pit of his stomach.

He meant every word he said when he told Jordan that he would need time. The fortified walls he had built up to protect his emotions after the night she walked away were going to be a tough barrier to break, especially since the constant worry of her walking away from him again incessantly clouded his thoughts and built on his insecurities. He knew his career was chaotic as well, and making things work would be another challenge they would have to face what with his unpredictable hours and constant traveling.