zalgo x The Angle ( Reader)

You were flying over the forest like you do everyday at 7am. You knew Zalgo was out this type of morning shirtless! But this morning he was pantsless too, you decide to go over and say hello today so you land. "Zalgo we need to have a private talk......in your room." You trailed the last part out hoping he didn't catch that. "Well (Y/N) what would we possibly need to talk about," Zalgo stated "is it about your father...forgive me come inside let's talk." You was the last to walk in his room so you locked it and pounced right on top of him " I wanted to say that I love you Zalgo." You say crying. " He wiped your tears away and kisses you with passion " love you too (y/N)" he says as he sneaks a hand around your back and starts to take of your fall out boy t-shirt. As he does that you quickly (and inpatiently) take off your red skinny jeans. Pinning him down you grind on his all ready forming bulge. You let a unexpected moan come out of your mouth as Zalgo thrusted upward at the grinding ,repeatively, and it starts to get you inpatient. You jump off of Zalgo and he wines lat the loss of your touch then sees you sliding of your underwear he quickly does the same. You look up and gasp "o-o-oh nooo" you said " Zalgo how I-I-s that g-g-gonna fit in m-m-me." You say and he pulls you and bends you down "don't worry I won't go that hard on you." He says as he slowly stick his throbbing bulge in your wet entrance. "Agggg it hurts so much" you began to cry but he doesn't stop going in he smashes in! Zalgo then begans to go faster and harder. "Zalgo.......Zalgo.......Zalgo" you yell. It appears the more you say his name the faster he goes. Those yells quickly turned to moans the faster he went. You couldn't hold it in any longer so you cumed all down his long bulge that just keep going in and out until he flipped you over and licked it up. You then began to suck his bulge fanning him with your wings.until he cam and you licked it all up with a couple of kisses on his bulge here and there. You then lay on him "I love you Zalgo~" you say "I love you too (y/N)~"