Chapter Two: Look-alike

"CHECK IT OUT!!" You yelled. "My grandma or whoever this was a TOTAL HOTTIE!"

"Oh cool," said Armin, looking over your shoulder on pogo sticks. Armin was a little vertically challenged. "Hey y/n, your grandparents are still alive? Good for you. My grandpa died in that big massacre a few years back. Ya know, the one where they killed all the old people because we were running out of food? Lol"

"Oh yeah, I do remember that" You replied. "That's litty af I guess. Does that mean that my grandparents are still alive? Because I'd totally hit that." You pointed at your grandfather.

"Ew y/n. Incest is not win-cest." interrupted Reiner. "Besides, didn't you just say like a chapter ago that you had no living relatives? What the heck? Are you going through your 'I'm a pathological liar' phase again? How many times do I have to tell you?? It's NOT FUNNY!"

"You're just a hater Reiner. I'm not thinking of ACTUALLY hittin it, I'm just admiring how hot he is in this photo. I mean, no wonder....look at how sexc I am. Of course we're related"

"OMGGEEEE YES I LOVE YOU Y/N!!!!! <3 <3" gasped Connie raspily, with hearts in his eyes, crawling toward you sorta like Pieck used to back home but in a much more ~uncomfy~ way.

"Ew not you." you spat on him in disgust. "Aren't you hooking up with Sasha or something? Anyways, you are irrelevant to this story." I swerved, narrowly dodging him. "Back to my grandparents. What the heck? Are they immortal? That's so cool."

"Wait y/n", said Ymir, walking over and looking at your sexy grandparents. "Don't you think your granddaddy kinda looks like Historia?"

"WHO'S HISTORIA? I ONLY KNOW CHRISTA, HMMMMMM? HMM? But yes, I see it." you replied.

"Maybe you two are related? That might be an interesting explanation. I mean, Historia is technically descended from King Fritz, but you won't find that out until like Season 2 or something." Ymir's voice trailed off at the end.

"Huh? What did you say?" you said, "who are you....what are you talking about?"

"Nevermind. Ignore me. But since you look like Historia now that I'm looking closely....wanna hook up?"

"No, sorry. I'm saving myself for Captain Levi." you replied. That was partly true, but you also just wanted to get Ymir off your back. Also, it made you feel like a subpar, substitute, side-hoe version of Christa. And y/n is never side-hoe material. Y/n is the main character.

"Oh?!" gasped Ymir. "So...this is a Levi x reader fanfiction?? You should've been more specific earlier."

"What? No. No, what are you talking about? Ymir, do you need to see a therapist? I know a really good one from that one time I got slammed in the- "

"I think we ALL need therapy!" shouted Eren from the other side of the barracks.

Author's note

lmk if you want smut lol ive never written it before but...there's always a first i guess? istg yall are so horny go touch some grass or smthg