one.

red is my favorite color.

red is the color of extremes. its the color of passion. its the color of love. its the color of roses, the color of your face after being in the cold for too long. its the color of fire. the color of your eyes when the camera flashes too bright. red is the warmest of colors.

its the color of blood. of anger. of danger and violence. its the color of someones screams as they beg for help. its the color of the blood that you scrub off of your skin. its the color of someones neck after you've slit it open. its death.

i love red. 

it makes me feel powerful. makes me feel like i have power over someones life. which, lets be honest, i do. i could kill someone within seconds, and i wouldn't feel bad. as long as they deserve it. 

like now. the man trying to 'seduce' me. he's struggling against the ropes I've bound his hands in. poor thing. shouldn't have grabbed me like an animal. he's screaming..but the music in this club drowns it out.

"honey, your throats going to get sore." i say.

"please, please. i have a family." he begs.

i pout my lower lip tauntingly. "oh you poor poor thing. what is your name?"

"lawrence." he nervously answers.

jesus christ who names their baby lawrence. this poor man.

i pull out the knife strapped to my leg. "tell you what, lawrence. if you can honestly tell me that you will not go out to clubs, get fake plastered, and grab women anymore, you can go free. here, I'll even untie you and let you walk out. but you have to promise." i say as i untie the ropes around his hands.

"oh t-thank you. oh my- thank you." he sobs in relief.

he stands up and starts walking towards the door. "I'm so sorry ma'am, i wont do it again. promise." 

i nod at him.

he turns.

i aim my knife and throw it with as much force as possible.

it impales the back of his neck, while he screams in pain and topples to the floor.

i step over to his lifeless body and pull my knife out. blood gushes from the wound in the back of his neck. i trace the edge of the blade with my finger, collecting the blood on my fingertip. 

"i dont like liars." i say.

yea.

i really love the color red.

a slam on the wall shakes me from my trance. i look to the door and see the doorknob shake.

i quickly step over the body and i near the open window.

the door opens and i hear giggles.

"o-oh. stop! harry! that tickles!"a high pitched voice giggles.

"you like that?" a rough voice says.

ew.gross.

i mean i know these clubs have hookup rooms but...still.

who wants to sleep in a room that like a thousand people have used for...

ok whatever.

you do you i guess.

i jump out onto the ledge of the window and peer through the glass.

they stumble over the body and the girl screams.

the man looks down in shock and then straight at the window.

i know i dont have time to stare at him but goddamn.

this man must be a god.

his green eyes lock onto mine and his pupils expand in anger. his eyebrows furrow and his mouth turns down into a scowl.

he's beautiful i'll give him that. 

he traces his eyes over my face..as if trying to read me. 

dammit i should've worn a mask. 

he starts to stalk towards the window.

i creep towards the edge of the windowledge.

i look behind me and salute him.

i see him mouth, "hey!"

and before he can open the window.

i jump.