Writing Contest Criteria

Start time: 1/30/21 - 12:00 AM EST (midnight)
End time: 2/13/21 - 12:00 PM EST (noon)

I want you to write a story of a forbidden love between an angel and a demon.
Things I want to see:
     Drama
     Romance
     A plot twist towards the end
     Setting
     Dialogue
     Characters
     First person Point of View (either side, angel or
     demon)
I want to see passion and fire between the 2 characters. I want dialogue but I don't want the entire story to just be dialogue. The majority of the short story should be how the character is feeling towards the other and to other minor characters that might be in the story. Try and have the character you aren't describing from do something to provoke a certain feeling in the main character.
     For Example: (Angel's POV)
          "I saw him stroke the hair from his face with
          the swift stroke of his fingers. Any time he did
          so, it made my heart flutter and he knew it."

I want to fee what the character is feeling. Be able to put myself in his/her shoes. Be able to imagine what exactly is happening.

The winner(s) will get a follow on here and my Instagram, story critique, and I will post your short story and another story of your choosing (can be yours or not) on my Instagram story/highlights.
I will also hold a Comment to Win contest where you type a comment on (one of) the winners stories and whoever's comment I liked/enjoyed the most, will win a follow on here and a shoutout on my Instagram story.

In order to enter:
- Publishing your short story to your Wattpad and
tagging it with "thedevilhimself"
- Commenting HERE that you published a story
and give the title as well
- Or both!
(I'd personally do both. better safe than sorry am I right?)

My Instagram handle is watt.padstories2021 and is also in my bio.

—— MUST be at LEAST 500 words and at MOST 1,000 words.

—— This contest is open to:
- All ages 13 years and older
- Worldwide but MUST be in English

—— Must be about a relationship between and angel and a demon.

—— I will be the sole judge for this contest
- for future contests, I might have another
judge.

If you liked this contest, or if your just nice, please tell others about my account. The more contestants, the more winners will be chosen :)

AGAIN, THE END TIME TO SUBMIT IS ON FEBRUARY 13, 2021, 12:00 PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME (noon)