𝙲𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚜 𝙶𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙾𝚗

𝙲𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚜 𝙶𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙾𝚗

Natagumo Mountain, where demon slayers have been reported missing while some say that one betrays the others and slaughters them all. Everytime they sended demon slayers up to that mountain the process would just keep repeating itself, so the more they sended demon slayers up there none would return.

[No Ones]P.O.V

Tanjiro and his friends were in the back while you were up ahead,but you felt a presence of a demon you stopped walking in your tracks and held up your hand making the other's confused but they stopped as well.you slowly turned around and had looked at them putting your index finger in front of your mouth making a 'shush' look then they stayed quiet and the next thing they knew an attack came out of nowhere luckily all of you dodged it and you all started running.

We all got seperated but I hoped that we all would survive,there was a lot of spider webs and you had a feeling that this demon was a spider demon since you saw blood and webs all over. You then saw a lightning strike 'Was that perhaps Zenitsu' you wondered.you started to jump from tree to tree looking for him and luckily you found him injured "[L-L/N]-sama..i-is that you..?" you just nodded and took out a needle and injected him with it making the poisoned go away.

"Zenitsu I have to go and look for Tanjiro the kakushi's will arrive soon I promise"you said as you got up "[L/N]-s-sama your voice it's s-so...calm." this made you smile,as you leaped away looking for Tanjiro you found him but fighting a white demon that had webs in the air...but..Nezuko was up in the air..strangled all over and bleeding..this made you furious as you watched him struggle his sword had broke and in that condition he'll die,but he cutted the demons head off which made you calm but the battle wasn't over yet the demon was still alive before Tanjiro could even kill the demon it already killed itself making it still alive.

When Tanjiro looked up he saw you but your back since you were facing the demon or also known as Lower moon Five."So,your the Ghosts Hashira?!the one that killed many demons?!" you just sighed at this and still kept staring at him not saying anything or moving at all.

Tanjiro just kept hugging his sister while you just glared at him.

"Total concentration..."

As your surroundings were all misty and foggy due to your breath the lower moon five also known as 'Rui' didn't see you.

"Breath of the Ghosts.."

Tanjiro was able to see you but you were focused on killing the demon.

"11th Form:Whispering Night"and with that the mist and fog started rushing through the demon and he stood there dumbfounded of what was going on then he saw his mother..and his father..standing there right in front of him,and with that you walked towards him and sliced his neck off.

Then Tomioka had came,he saw the demons headless body on the floor.Then you felt a presence so you hugged Tanjiro and Nezuko covering them with your haori.As you were covering them both you heard Tomioka sword clash with someone else's 'This presence is familiar'you thought.