sleepy

1965

It's been a hard week for Ringo. Ringo and the others were getting close to finishing their newest album, Help!. Its been tiring him out, which means he's had no motivation to do anything at all. Not even to have sex with George (which is something he seemed to always be up for)

George was doing the dishes, while Ringo sat at the dinner table rubbing his eyes. After George was done, he took a seat next to Ringo.

"Someone looks tired." George said.

" 'm not tired!" Ringo said with a pout, trying to fight back.

"Yes you are," George giggled. "Now, let's get you to bed." And with that, he picked up Ringo and put him over his shoulder like he was a sack of potatoes. This just caused Ringo to complain more.

"No! I'm not tired, put me down right now!" Ringo shouted, sounding like a five year old. He kicked George as he carried him, hoping it would leave a bruise to remind him not to put him to bed so early.

"Let's not fight, Richie. You know you need sleep." Ringo had to agree with that. He's been staying up so late practicing at the studios, he ruined his sleep schedule.

When they reached their bedroom, George sat him down on the bed and tucked him in. But Ringo had to convince George he wasn't tired. He did not want to go to bed, he wanted to stay up and chat with George.

"I'm not tired, see?" Ringo said, getting up and starting to do push-ups (or at least tried too) George laughed. But that wasn't enough to convince George. He picked him up and tucked him back in. "I want to stay up with you Georgie!" Ringo shouted.

"Richie, you know you're tired. You've worked so hard this week! You deserve a break, we all do. Plus i'm tired too, and i'm not gonna stay up tonight. "

"Nooooo *yawnn*"

"See! You are tired!" George laughed.

"Oh alright. But I want extra cuddles to make up for this." Ringo asked sleepily. How could George not agree? He climbed in next to Ringo, who buried his face in George's neck as George held him tight.

A few seconds later, he heard small sniffles coming from Ringo. He was crying softly. It wasn't surprising though, because he knew what he was crying about.

"Let it all out Richie," George soothed, starting to rub his back. "I know, it's been a hard week." Crying his stress out seemed to help.

Ringo wiped his eyes. "I love you Georgie."

"I love you too, my little drummer boy."

"To the moon and back?" Ringo asked as he yawned, on the verge of falling asleep.

George chuckled. "No, a little farther than the moon." All that could be heard from Ringo after that was small snores.