🌺Welcome and Rules🌺

Welcome to Hiraeth, a graphic contest with three new prompts every month! This page will have the rules and more information

Started: 27th Jan 2021
Ended: --
Hiatuses/breaks: --

We are open for entries for Feb 2021 (since January is almost over).

Hiraeth is run a bit differently from other graphic wars or contests. Each month, we have 3 different prompts to choose from and you can decide on whatever prompt you like. And so each month, we have 3 different winners. The person with the most wins by the end of the year will will the title of Hiraether 2021/2022/or whatever year you win.

You can join in any month you like, if you missed the March prompt, for example, you can join the April prompt.

Questions go here >>

1. All forms are submitted through Google Forms, so that all the information on a participant is easier to reach, and we do not collect emails and nor do we ask for any personal information.

2. Please read the rules carefully. If we find any kind of violation on your profile or on this book, you will be banned from Hiraeth forever. Password is the name of your favourite album and the artist it's by. For example, Evermore by Taylor Swift, or Future Nostalgia by Dua Lipa.

3. Give this book a shoutout and add it to you library and public reading list.

4. Follow this account and your judges (will be announced when the prompts are closed).

5. You can submit through a graphic portfolio or through Discord. We will ask for this information in the Google Form.

6. This is not a graphic war. If you don't win one month, you can try again the next.

7. Tag 5 people here >>

8. Be nice, no bullying or harassing of any sort.

9. No bribery towards the judges or me.

10. We only accept 10 entries for each prompt, so 30 in a month and 3 judges, one for each prompt.

11. You can apply for as many prompts as you want.

12. The deadline for each submission is the 20 of whatever month's prompts you applied for.

13. You cannot be a participant and judge for the same prompt.

14. These rules apply to both participants, and judges.

That's all the rules. The link to the form is inline here, and also, please read the prompts before you fill out the form >>

Thank you for clicking on this book and good luck!

~Lia