🌈Results (Feb)🌈

Here are the submissions, judging and results for all the graphics submitted in Feb! Everyone did a wonderful job and I really enjoyed judging these.

By Alishkha45

Creativity: 8/10
I honestly really like this graphic in terms of creativity. The pictures and font go together really well and look amazing! So good job on that! But there were a few things that set it off for me, I can't exactly point them out, but they really bugged me.

Resources: 10/10
All resources were provided neatly!

Quality: 2/10
Quality-wise, this isn't a very good graphic. Firstly, the gap between the pictures in the top and middle row is unbalanced and the background of the stars makes it look really cheap, and all the "The low-key devoted ones with a savage mouth" looks out of place in the quotes, as the others and formal, sweet and impowering. And then in the middle, or should I say bottom left corner, of it all is an informal Gen-Z style quote.

Prompt: 5/10
Okay. Firstly, CHARACTER aesthetic. Not AESTHETIC. The graphic was supposed to be on a character, not on the zodiac sign itself. I mentioned that in the prompt description as well. It clearly stated to 'come up with a "Libra" name and some Libra traits to display on the aesthetic'. In the case of Cancer, it would be to 'come up with a "Cancer" name and some Cancer traits to display on the aesthetic'. Secondly, the graphic is the wrong size. It was supposed to be 1080x1080pixels. But you made it much, much smaller and the proportions are all wrong.

Text: 10/10
The text was clearly visible, and as I've pointed out before, the font worked really well with the aesthetic.

Total: 35/50

By omlata18

Creativity: 10/10
The cover is amazing and I love how you roped in Orion, the Egyptian god. This cover looks like it could actually be the cover of a New York Times bestselling book!

Resources: 10/10
Resources were legitimate and provided neatly.

Quality: 10/10
Like I said before, it looks like the cover of a New York Times bestselling book and the editing is flawless. The cover itself is really beautiful and attractive. I would definitely read a book with this cover.