THREE

Hanjis POV

My parents left for work so as I waited for Levi to come over I watched anime, me and Levi enjoyed watching anime especially hunter x hunter. I keep telling him he looks like a character called feitan but Everytime I do he just tched.

I heard my doorbell ring and I knew it was Levi.

"Doors unlocked!"

Levi walked In carrying a bag "oi four eyes I brought food"

My eyes lit up "eh? Really!"

He nodded as he pulled out some ramen.

I ran over to him and grabbed my ramen. We ate our ramens and went to go play Xbox.

We were 1v1ing eachother "hehe I got you now shorty"

"Yeah keep telling yourself that shitty glasses"

I shot him with my sniper and I reached the max points to win I jumped in the air cheering "haha take that shorty!"

"Tch lucky round four eyes"

"Say that to my other three rounds I won"

"Yeah yeah whatever"

"Just admit It Levi I'm better at call of duty than you"

He shook his head "over my dead body"

I giggled and plopped back next to him.

"What game next?"

"Hmmm what game Can I kick your ass at?"

"None because I'm Amazing at them all"

"Ya because your a nerd shitty glasses"

"And your a shorty so we're even"

He glared at me "alright Ill kick your ass at mortal Kombat"

"Highly doubt that but you can try"

I put in mortal combat and we did many battles he won a few but I won the majority of them.

everytime I beat him and he just tched at me. I missed doing this with him... Felt like ages since we did this together.

His phone started to ring he looked at it and grinned

"Its my girlfriend Can I have a sec?"

I gave him a smirk and nodded.

"Hello?"

"Sorry I can't Petra I'm with my friend right now tommorow maybe?"

"Ok love you bye."

"What's wrong?"

"Its nothing she was just asking if I wanted to hangout but I'm with you right now so I turned her down"

I sighed "Levi If you really want to be with her you can don't let me stop you"

"Yeah but I also want to hangout with you because your my friend"

"If your worried about hurting my feelings I'm fine as long as you stay my friend I'll be fine"

He grinned "like hell Ill never not be your friend"

I hugged him "now go be with your girlfriend Levi"

He grinned and nodded "what about you?"

"I'll go hangout with Nanaba"

He nodded and left.

My smile disappeared I was happy he finally moved on from me yet....why do I feel sad....it's only fair for him....yet I was so selfish against him....

I went into my room I opened my drawer and looked at all the confessions Levi gave me a few years ago....I laughed at some of them because they were so cute....I'm gonna miss that but I can't play with his feelings....if he's happy with his new girlfriend then I'm happy.

Levis POV

I picked up Petra and we decided to go watch a movie I didn't want to be rude but I wasn't very fond with movies.... especially romance movies.

As we were watching the movie Petra cuddled into my arm and I just grinned. I was happy to have her considering shes my first girlfriend.

I started to enjoy the movie....

After the movie we left and decided to walk around the park we stopped and viewed many things that were at the park.

Petra held onto my arm and was smiling she seemed so happy....I was glad I made her happy.

We stopped to get some tea as we were drinking our tea a woman walked in she looked like one of Hanjis friends....Nanaba I think.

She ordered two coffees to go I glanced at Petra who's mood changed she was glaring at hanjis friend.

"Are you ok?" I asked getting Petra's attention.

"Huh yeah I'm fine why?"

"Because you keep staring at the girl ordering coffee" I said.

She sighed "sorry it's just I'm not on good terms with her....do you know her?"

I nodded "yeah she's friends with my best friend"

Petra gave me a cold look "oh ok"

I was confused I didn't know what her deal was but I didn't pay much attention to it.

we finished our tea and decided to leave the girl was on her way out after she got her coffee then her phone rang.

"Yeah?"

"Ok hanji I'm on my way chill out it's been like 5 minutes your not gonna die if you don't get your coffee"

"Yeah yeah whatever see ya soon"

She hung up and started leaving when we were leaving.

Petra accidentally ran into her causing the drinks to spill on Petra and her.

"Hey watch were you going Nanaba!" Petra said angrily.

"What!? Your the one who ran into me dumbass!"

"No I didn't it's not my fault you were busy on your phone and didn't see me"

"I wasn't busy on my phone I was walking away avoiding you!"

"Well obviously you were because now I'm soaked in coffee"

Nanaba glared at Petra then looked at me.

"Hm looks like you already got another one Petra....have you already moved on from Tony"

"Shut up you slut your no better"

"The fuck you talking about your the slut I'm dating one guy and you have had 5 making this your 6th"

Petra was about to slap Nanaba but I grabbed her hand before it hit Nanaba....

"That's enough Petra let's just go" I finally said before things got worse...we had people watching us.

Petra glared at Nanaba and we left.

Good thing she didn't know me or hanji was gonna loose her Shit at me....

We walked back at Petra's house and she didn't say a word about what happened...

"Look Petra I'm not mad about what happened earlier....and I don't care about your past relationships ok" I said looking at her.

She nodded and stayed quiet.

"I would hug you but your covered in coffee" I gave her a peck and said goodbye.

I sighed as I was walking back home....this was going to make things harder for me and hanji....