Responsibilities..

Abhi rushed near pragya and quickly says," see that third auto...that old man is waving his hand right..go there ..."

Pr: why are you in a hurry

Ab: I want to use washroom very urgently...

Pragya smiles lightly and says

Pr: you go...

Saying she lifted her bag and pulled his trolley and walks near the auto abhi said..

Then abhi too comes there..

Ab: this bhaiyya said their are many houses for rent near his house...I hope we get one house there..

Pragya just nods and looks outside and sees a church... she closes her eyes and prays..

Abhi smiles seeing her...

Then abhigya reached that street and sees many houses with to-let boards..

Pragya tugs abhi's shirt ....abhi turns to her.. she leans near his ear and whispers," don't tell okay without knowing the history of that house ..."

Abhi confusedly asks

Ab: history?

Pr: haan... like many people are killed in this house or one girl hanged to death here or ...

Abhi cuts her saying," Jaan...you are crazy"

Smiling he looked around..

Pr: I am serious... otherwise I will not come inside that house

Ab: tk baba...I will ask them

Then abhi talked with the house owner..

Then he comes near pragya and says," Jaan...these two houses are new...that means no history..."

Pragya looks at the two houses and then points at the second house whereas at the same time abhi points at the first house...

Both looks at each other and smiles..

Ab: we will select that second house..

Pragya nods..

Then that house owner says the rent for that second is more than first house..

Pr: then we will select first house.

Ab: it's okay jaan..

Saying abhi finalise the second house by paying the advance...

Then house owner gave them the key..

Abhigya went inside the house and are shocked...

Ab: it looked big from outside

Abhi frowns and says," I should have asked for a home tour to that house owner before confirming.."

Pr: twirl around..you will have a home tour..

She looks around and says," small and compact but beautiful...I like this house"

Abhi smiles and says," if you like then okay"

Their new house is very small with one hall, one bedroom with attached bathroom and a kitchen ...

After freshing up, abhigya goes for shopping..

Seeing him buying utensils , pragya asks

Pr: you never said me you know cooking..

Abhi looked at her shocked.. seeing his face pragya asks

Pr: are you buying for me

Ab: don't you know cooking

Pragya nods negatively