Chapter 4 | Fight = Disaster!

"I can Elsa. He's really nice. You haven't even met him!" she says angrily. Anna starts going on and pouring out her feelings about me shutting her out and she's asking what I have even done to her. "ENOUGH!" I cry out as loud as I can. Ice shoots out of my hand and forms into icicle spikes, pointing at everyone. A gasp flows through the crowd. "Sorcery!" cried out the Duke of Weselton. "I knew it! MONSTER!" I ran. So that's how everyone thought of me if they knew about my powers. Tears filled my eyes as I tried to be strong. BUMP! "Oh I am so sorry!" I say as my vision focuses to him, the boy I bumped into. He had platinium blonde hair and ice blue eyes, just like me. I couldnt believe the fact that he was flying, holding a staff with magical frost coming out. "WOW!" I say in thought. "Don't worry! It's ok" the boy says. "By the way, my name's Jack Frost. And you must be Princess Elsa of Arendelle. I'm your guardian." "Bye. I need to go and I musn't hurt you." I say as he chases after me, trying to help. I don't want to hurt anyone as I lose him and go up the North Mountain.

Hi reader! Did you expect that? Jack Frost just appeared. Do you think they have history together? Comment right here!
Stay safe! Have a great day!