Chapter 1: Akame Uchiha!

Everyone was talking loudly, and Akame's head had started thudding.

'Did you hear?' The colleague next to him said. 'One of the people in our class is an Uchiha.' He snickered. 'Do you know how rare they are? I would pay a lot to see one.'

Akame gritted his teeth. Since their old sensei, Sasuke Uchiha disappeared, very few people had seen any Uchiha. Since then, they had been treating them as pets. They paid money to see one. Lord Hokage Naruto had not observed yet, and Akame couldn't do anything about it.

'Okay, everyone!' Sensei Yamato yelled. 'Listen here! Lord Hokage will come visit us today, and I want you all to be perfectly good or Kakashi Sensei will do his famous lectures!' He pointed to a middle-aged man with gray hair sitting in a corner, reading a book.

That man... Akame shuddered even by thinking about him. He had trained Sasuke Uchiha, one of the most powerful Uchiha, and Uzumaki Naruto, The current Hokage, and the strongest one ever. Recently, they had turned his lectures into a punishment. They were as long as it would take you to count every single hair in Kurama, The Demon Fox's fur. No one wanted to listen to them.

The door creaked and opened. A smiling face with golden hair poked in.

'Konichiwa, Hokage-san!' Sensei Yamato said.

'Hello, Sensei Yamato.' Naruto responded, bowing. 'This is this year's batch, huh?' He looked amazed. 'You all look like you will all become powerful Jounin!'

He sat on a chair prepared for him in front of the classroom.

'So!' He said and leaned forwards. 'How about all of you present yourselves?'

First was Akame's seat colleague.

'My name is Koru, from the Otsutsuki clan.' He said. 'I'm 11, and I like frogs.'

'Okay, take a seat.' Naruto said. 'Next!'

A girl named Misa went up. 

'My name is Misa, from the Sarutobi clan, I like wood, and I'm 12.'

Multiple of Akame's colleagues went next.

'And, finally.' Naruto looked at his list. 'Akame!'

Akame got out of his seat and went out in front of the class.

'My name is Akame, I'm 12.' He started going backwards.

He was halfway there, but Naruto interrupted him.

'Wait.' Naruto said.

'Lord Hokage?' Yamato asked.

'What's your other name?' Naruto asked Akame.

'Akame is my only name.'

'No, no.' Naruto said. 'What clan are you part of?'

Silence. Nobody could hear anything.

'What clan are you part of?' He repeated.

'I'm...' Akame stuttered.

'You are?'

Akame took a deep breath.

'I'm an Uchiha, okay?' And he promptly exited the classroom.

Even after he was metres away, he could still hear the students voices, whispering even louder than when Koru declared himself an Otsutsuki.

-[...]-

'Akame.' A voice said.

Akame looked up. He was in a corner in the garden of the Ninja Academy. Standing above him in a tree was a man in a black and gray kimono. His hair was parted to show his obsidian-black eyes, and one of his cheeks had blood on it. His hands were rough, like he had held a rock for years.