Grand Piano

The people are talking the people are saying that you have been playing my heart like a grand piano.

August Pov

I rushed to Makayla's side and shook her to try to wake her but I got no response. I held her face and put my face against her and I cried. I just don't want her to leave me. "Makayla baby please....come on!!" I sat there and ignored every thing a police officer came and pulled me off her and helped me up. I watched as the slowly bit gently put her the strecher. They wheeled her out and put her in the back of the truck. I grabbed my keys and followed the ambulance all the way to the hospital. "Sir who are you here to see"a nurse asked me. "My Girl Makayla Smith" she noded her head."She was just put in room 516 and we pit her in a private room to avoid and complications" I smiled. "Thank you so much"I handed her $500 just for that. I ran to the elevator and pressed the button to go up. I got in the elevator and got to the floor. I walked into Makayla's room with the lights off. I heard some things moving and giggle. I cut on the light to see McKenzie and Sky by there mommy side asleep watching tv. Makayla had a pulse and the doctor wrote a note and it said "I'll be back to see if she's okay tomorrow morning." I looked at the nite and then looked at Makayla she was so beautiful in so many ways. I grabbed Mckenzie and Sky hands and I led them out the door and turned the light back off. I walked out the door and while I was walking to my car I felt some eyes were staring at me. I hurried to my car and opened the door and strapped Mckenzie and Sky into their carseats.
I hurried and started the car and on my way I called MamaSheila. Then I listened to her voicemail then I remember. Then a year came down my eye. I called my sister to see if she can watch Mckenzie and Sky and she said yes.
*10 minutes later*
I pulled up to her house and she was already standing outside. I unbuckled Mckenzie and Sky and handed them to her. I pulled out the drive way and headed home. I unlocked the door and turned on the light and everything in my house was destroyed. My pillows the stuffing was everywhere, the lamp was smashed, I mean everything. Then on left of the way it said "Your next Punk Ass Bitch." I really didn't care. I went to the restroom and took a shower. I shaved and went to the bedroom. I put on my grey Calvin Kelvin boxers. I slid into the bed and and turned off my half broken lamp.
I kept tossing and turning. I missed my baby Makayla and My momma. I went to sleep about 30 minutes later. I crying myself to sleep but I heard little steps coming towards me. I shot up but then hands started pulling me down and hovering my face and by the time I tried to get them off of me I felt weak and hopeless......
Ronnie POV
I told my team to grab the body bag and throw it in the trunk. I closed the trunk and jogged my way to the driver seat. My team Peanut, Jessy, Keisha, Jahmar, Ciara got into my car too. About 15 minutes later I pulled up to Baylor Hospital and my squad and I got out the car. I went to the front desk.
"Yes, I'm here to visit my sister Makayla Smith."
"Ok, she is room 516."
"Thanks."
Then I was walking down the hallway and Peanut shot the nurse right in her head. Then Ciara shot everyone that was in the lobby. I walked down to Makayla room and she was looking so fucking peaceful. Keisha (the one from early on in the story) punched her in her throat and Makayla did nothing but wimp. Jessy got the body bag out and I took the IV out of Makayla arm and Peanut and Keisha out her in the bag. We walked out the room while Keisha and Jessy carried her out the hospital. I shot at all the cameras before I left the hospital.
"Welcome to my world."