"𝙞 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪."

"You should really stop being naughty at school."
"Yeah whatever Emily."Jordan laughed at her.
"I'm being serious, you'll get kicked out."She said.

Jordan and Emily were sat in her room smoking their last pack of fags together, She was curled up into Jordan's chest whilst they were talking about shit that didn't even matter to them. Jordan threw his fag out the window before kissing Emily goodbye and going home. Emily took the last puff of her fag before falling straight to sleep.

"Emily wake the fuck up." Her mum yelled at her.
"I'm getting up for god sake." Emily shouted back.
"Don't fucking raise your voice at me." She said.
"Ill raise my voice at whoever the fuck I want."

Her mother came storming into her room, grabbing her by the arm as she slapped her across the face, Emily was used to it at this point, she wouldn't ever hit her mum back, but this time she crossed the line.
Emily's mum grabbed her by the hair slapping her again dragging her around, She stood up and pushed her mum away from her which led to her mum falling over.

"Get the fuck out of my house." Her mum yelled.
"Where am I meant to go." Emily yelled back.
"Anywhere but here get the fuck out." Her mum said.

Her mum stormed out of her bedroom, Emily held back her tears as she got in her school uniform, she brushed her hair and threw it up in a messy bun, she grabbed her pack of fags out her drawer before leaving to go to school, she saw her mum drinking in the kitchen with a new fella she brung home.

"Ems, you alright?" Missy walked over to her.
"Mums just kicked me out." Emily laughed.
"Your joking, you can come stay with me."She said.
"You sure? Nana just passed away." Emily said.
"Of course you can, come on let's go to school."

Emily and Missy linked arms with Hayley and Razia Paracha in front of them, the two girls joked about the fight Nasreen and the new girl Sam had.

"I mean I love Nas, but she needs to defend herself."
"Oh Missy you do make me crack up." Emily said.
"You got any fags Ems?" Cory said as he walked past.
"Does Emily Smith have any fags, idiot."Missy said.

Emily laughed as she reached into her pocket and handed Cory one, he put his arm round Missy whilst he started to smoke it, the three continued walking till a familiar arm went round Emily's shoulder. She turnt her head and kissed him.

"You alright babes." Jordan said to her.
"Yeah what about you." Emily said passing him a fag.
"Ah thank you, i'm alright." Jordan said.

The new girl Chloe who had recently joined Ackley kept staring at Jordan from across the courtyard, Emily thought nothing of it as they were probably just friends, so she thought.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom i'll be back."
"Jordan can you get me an apple." Missy smiled.
"Yeah yeah whatever." Jordan smiled at her.

Emily watched Jordan walk of, about 3 minutes later the new girl Chloe followed in his direction. She knew something was going on, she grabbed Missy and they both followed the two.

"What are we doing." Missy whisper shouted.
"I think Jordan's cheating on me." Emily whispered.
"I know youse are on and of but cheating-"

There he was, in the hallways snogging Chloe Voyle
the new girl, Emily bit her tounge and held Missy back, Missy was filled with rage and was tryna get past Emily, but as usual Emily was stronger.

"Aw how cute." Emily smiled.
"Em it's not what it looks like." Jordan jumped.
"It's exactly what it looks like J." Missy shouted.

Cory came running up the stairs after hearing all the shouting, he knew what was happening by Chloe still tryna kiss Jordan.

"Never fucking come near me again." Emily yelled.
"Emily please." Jordan tried to hold her hand.
"Get off her Jordan, you cheated."Cory shouted.

"𝙞 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪."