Chapter 1

!SPOILERS FOR DRV3!

I have had feelings for Kokichi for a long time. A few days ago, I told him exactly how I felt, but he didn't feel the same way. I got over the situation really quickly, though. Now I don't have any feelings for him. I thought it was going to be awkward when we talked, but he just acted like nothing happened so I did too. I was kinda annoyed because of what he said when I confessed to him though. After he heard what I had to say, he said,
"Really? Me too!" Then hugged me. My face turned beet red and when he saw that, he said,
"Of course, I'm just lying." This guy! I hate it when he plays with my feelings like that!

My eyes were watering up. Kokichi hugged me again and said,
"There, there. Don't hold your tears back. Let them aaaallllll out." He made it sound like it wasn't his fault! I didn't end up crying in front of him, though. I just waited for him to stop hugging me and then walked back to my room. I cried at my room instead.

All of the girls know about this. That's why we're all having a sleepover at my room tonight. They said that they wanted to cheer me up. Apart from Kaede because she's... dead. She was such a nice person. I wish she was still alive.

<Time of sleepover>

Everyone was super nice to me about the rejection.
"Don't worry, y/n. I'm sure you'll find someone else." Tsumugi said.
"I'll put a curse on him with my magic!"
"Don't trust that lying degenerate male anymore. All males are degenerates! I'll beat Kokichi up the next time I see him!" Tenko said. Hearing everyone trying to comfort me made me happy.
"Thanks, everyone. And Tenko, you don't need to do that for me. Let's talk about something else now." We continued talking, even when some people fell asleep. After a few hours, we went to brush our teeth then slept.

Everyone fell asleep apart from me. I hate it when that happens. I couldn't sleep, so I decided to think about everything that had happened until now. We were placed into a killing game, we were introduced to Monokuma and the Monokubs. No one was killing anyone so Monokuma presented two motives: the first blood perk and the timer. The first blood perk was that whoever killed first would get to "graduate" without having to do a class trial. The timer was a two day countdown. If no one killed by the end of the countdown, we would all be killed.

Rantaro then died. The killer didn't reveal who they were and wasted the first blood perk, thankfully. We did the first class trial and the blackened was Kaede. Because we voted correctly, Kaede got executed. Her execution was brutal.

I finally fell asleep after a lot of thinking and woke up in the morning. Surprisingly, most people were still asleep.