help, im in a house of Psychopaths!

Deku POV

"IZUKU HONEY YOU LOOK STUNNING!" Mrs. Bakugo finished doing my makeup, hair and accessories. She kept the makeup look at natural as possible, made me wear these heels ("to give you some height dearie, how are you gonna kiss the brat if he cant reach you?") and brushes out my hair and made my hair look a bit less wild. SOmething i didn't even know was possible. "alright im going to check on the brat to see if he looks decent, i will be right back. and dont ruin the amazing job i did." SHe added in a threatening tone, then smiled and walked out. Did I mention the Bakugo household is insanely weird and they all terrify me. Mrs. Bakugo left the door open and i saw Mr. Bakugo staring holes through me, as usual. I gulped and tryed to look at something else. Lucky for me, Michaco was there to distract me. Actually scratch that. i am basically never lucky, especially when it comes to my family and bakugo's family. "So." She started. oh boy i thought. "after people get married they have sex that night right?" SHe said SO FUCKING NON NOCHALANTLY!!! I nearly fell out of my chair in surprise. "WHAT!?!?!?" i yelped, nearly in tears. I think i want Mrs. Bakugo in here, at least her form of torture is just making me wear dresses and make up.... and heels... cant forget those.  Especially when i break an ankle. Stop being such a baby dumbass. all might obviously made a mistake when he gave you his quirk.  "So?" Michaco's voice interrupted my thoughts. "How do they have sex?" She said innocently. My whole body was red at this point. "U-uh ummm. I don-t think we s-should talk about t-this." I said terrified and embarrassed. Just then Mrs. Bakugo walked back in, more or less saving me. She was smiling very widely. Did I mention how terrified I am? "The brat actually cleans up nice." She said smiling even wider, if that was even possible. "My brat and you are going to have the perfect wedding!!" She said excitedly. "Uh um, Mrs. Bakugo? This is just pretend right?" I asked nervously. "DAMN NERD!!!!" Bakugo ran into the room yelling. "YOU BETTER NOT BE COMPLAINING OR BACKING OUT-" He stopped yelling when he saw me. His mouth open. I swear to all might he was on the brink of drooling. "Umm? Kacchan?" I said nerviously trying to get him to snap out of it. "YOU FUCKING BRAT!! YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO SEE THE BRIDE UNTIL HE WALKS DOWN THE ISLE!!" Mrs. Bakugo screamed at him while simultaneously hitting him in the head. Helping him snap out of his trance.

the only reason he was like that is because you look like a girl. You are stupid and ugly. Dont let any of this get to your head.

"I know that." I thought in response to that damn voice.  Neither of the blonds noticed me, they were now in a full on scream fest. It was really started to freaking me out. I got up and walked out as quietly as possible.  Of course my luck sucks. Bakugo noticed me trying to squeeze by them as quietly as possible. He grabbed me from behind and pulled me toward him by my stomach. I just let him because honestly how much worse can this get? "WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING DEKU!! YOU ARE NOT LEAVING US YET!" He screamed. "I-I ummm... Kacchan your yelling is scaring me." I whimpered looking at the ground. I felt him twist me so I was facing him but I was to afraid to look at him. With a sudden jerk, he pulled me into a hug. I squeaked in surprise as he wrapped his arms around me protectively. "Look what you did to him you hag!" He growled at his mom. I realized I actually liked him holding me like this.

So to add to the list of reasons why you should go die, a very long list mind you, we can add gay to it. Congratulations you are a complete mistake! and as a prize you will finally get to stop making other people's lives miserable. ALL MIGHT IS LITERALLY LOSING HIS STREANTH BECAUSE OF YOU!!

I started crying into Kacchan's chest.

Oh great now you are crying. Its bad enough that you are a weak useless bastard, but you dont have to cry all the goddamn time. People only pity you because of your tears. Goddamnit you cant even go one day without annoying people with your tears.

"DEKU!" Kacchan yelled drowning out the voice for a moment. "Stop crying nerd!! Are you just that amazing that marrying someone as low as me disturbs you that much!" HE yelled looking very...Upset? WHy would Kacchan be upset?

You obviously.

"Imma just give you kids a moment." Mrs. Bakugo said awkwardly grabbing Michaco and dragging her out of the room. Her screaming profanities and pulling in the opposite direction, naturally.

"IMSOSORRYKACCHANIKNOWYOUDONTWANTTODEALWITHAWASTEOFSPACELIKEMEANDYOUAREONLYDOINGTHISSOYOUDONTWANTTOGETINTROUBLE!!" I sobbed. It took a minute for him to decipher what I said. "IF I DIDN'T WANT TO MARRY YOU, THEN I WOULDN'T HAVE GONE ALONG WITH IT DEKU!" He screamed at me. "YOUR LYING!! WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU EVER WANT TO BE WITH A WORTHLESS DEKU LIKE ME?!"

"ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TEASING ME USING MY OWN WORDS?!"

"NO GODDAMNIT, THOSE WORDS HAVE REPEADED THEMSELVES IN MY BRAIN FOR YEARS.  I HAVE A VOICE TELLING ME THAT I SHOULD DIE!! THAT I AM WORTHLESS. yOUR VOICE! !! IT IS IN MY HEAD AND IT WONT LEAVE ME ALONE. i ALMOST DID TAKE A SWAN DIVE OFF THE ROOF!! I WANT TO STOP BEING A BURDEN TO OTHER PEOPLE!! I KNOW I AM USELESS!! I KNOW I AM WEAK. I COULDN'T EVEN KEEP ALL MIGHT'S SECRET A SECRET!! YOU FOUND OUT!! TODEROKI ALMOST FOUND OUT! I A SUCH A FUCKING FAILURE!!" I screamed letting out a little bit of what had been trapped inside me. Building up over the years, burning me. "And you helped me figure it out kacchan, because I was too stupid to figure it out myself." I added the last part in a whisper all my anger had been drained. I now felt bad that I took it out on him. Suddenly I felt a pair of warm arms around me. My face was buried in kacchan's chest. "Im so sorry...Izuku. I-I didn't know that this would happen. I-I" Suddenly He started sobbing. "I fucking liked you deku! ANd not in a friend way! You were always so sweet and happy and I was so scared of my feelings. I was confused and I started taking it out on you. But no matter what I did, you never stopped trying to be nice and help me. I started to think that you were mocking, scorning, looking down on me. THe only way for me to process what I feel is through anger.  I FUCKING DONT KNOW HOW TO LOVE PEOPLE!! I ALWAYS PUSH THEM AWAY!! IM SO SORRY DEKU!! I HAD NO IDEA THIS WOULD HAPPEN!!" At this point he was sobbing. I am not sure what possessed me to do this, but I reached up, grabbed him by the chin and kissed him. Hard. Actually at this point I do believe that I was possessed. But it felt amazing. His lips were warm and soft. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed back passionately. WHich is not suprising because he does everything with a passion. With my other hand, I reached up and ran my fingers through his hair. Which is as soft as his lips. Gods, those lips...enveloping mine and taking over my senses.

"ARE YOU AND THE BRAT DOWN TALKING THINGS OUT YET?!! WE HAVE A FUCKING WEDDING!!!" Mrs. Bakugo's voice interrupted us. I jumped, startled. I looked at bakugo blushing furiously. His face was still wet with tears. "JUST A MINUTE YOU FUCKING HAG!!" Bakugo screamed back. I reached up and wiped his tears with my thumb. IIt is confirmed. I have been possessed. Though if it meant the voice leaving me for a little while i dont mind at all. We walked out of the room, ready for the wedding. Mr. Bakugo stared at me, per usual. Mrs. Bakugo and Michaco were looking at me with a crazy glint in their eyes. Micho (or whatever i named him in the first chapter.) looked at me with sympathy. I was terrified. SO naturally i hid behind bakugo.

"SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!! IM IN A HOUSE A PSYCHOPATHS!!" I thought before Bakugo got dragged into the living room. A bundle of flowers were thrust into my hands as she told me what I was to do. Michaco being the person to 'walk me down the isle"

well dam yall this is way more angsy than i meant to do, actually i didnt have much of a plan, but this was definitely not part of it. Oh well, this happens every time I write. sorry for making this chapter so long!!!

stay safe and drink lots of water!!!

-author chan