Epilogue

There is a surprise at the end of epilogue so pls read the whole Author's note at the end .

It has been six years since Neil and Avu got married .

In Khanna house

"Mumma"We can hear a small girl around 5 years shout.

"Yes baby"Pree said. Yaa she is Preeta and Karan's daughter. Kia Khanna .

"Mumma I am hungry"Kia said.

"Here is your favourite pasta ready "Avu said coming out of the kitchen with pasta.

"Thank you Avu chachi"The girl said sat on the dinning table and start eating.

"Avu where is Naira"Pree asked

"Here I am"Naira said coming downstairs with big tummy. She is eight months pregnant. And sat beside Kia.

"Nandu aaj late hogayi  kya hua"Avu asked

"Are I am not going to dance classes naa to she has to handle alone to isliye shayad late hogayi"Naira said while Avu nodded. Naira and Nandu have opened a dance class together.

We can hear doorbell ring. 

"Mai dekhti hun"Pree said and went to open the door. There Nandu was standing with their three years old boy. Reyansh Singhania.

"Are Nandu aaja andar"Pree said and all the ladies gossiped while both the children's played together.

At Night

Pree and Avu were setting the dinning table when the door bell rang

"Mai dekhti hun"Nandu said and went to open the door and saw that it was Karan and Manik. They both have merged their companies and work together.

"Go and change you both thak gaye honge"Nandu said

"Haa"Manik said both went to their respective rooms to change

"Kia and Ansh"We can hear someone shout and enter inside the house.

Both the children ran and hug the person.

"Neil chachu thank you"Both said as Neil gave them chocolates.

"Neil tum inhe bigaar rahe ho"Karan said as he and Manik came downstairs..

"Are koi bigaar nahi raha hai yeh loh Baccho more chocolates"Kartik said coming inside and giving them chocolates

"See papa Kartik and Neil Chachu are the best"Kia said while all laughed.

Then they all did their dinner happily like a complete family

(They all live together now while Prakash Swetha Neela and Ashish have settled down in London)

-----------------------------------------------+

So this is the end hope you all liked it. This story is now completed and I thank you guys for voting and commenting on my story. And supporting it.This is one of my most favourite story.

And I am obsessed with this four couples so I am gonna write a new story on them. Firstly I thought to change the couples but I can't. This story will be up when I will come back from break.  Character sketch will be up by sunday .

  Character sketch will be up by sunday

Love
Aaysha.