When she tell them the truth

-Your pov-
You were walking with Elias to school. When they come to the door, he grabbed your wrist making you look at him. You: what's wrong?" you said in a questioning tone.
Elias: do you want to hang with me and my friends in free period?"
You: umm sure, but why? You never asked me before."
Elias: I'm sorry about that, it's just that I've never actually had the guts to ask you."
You: why? We're in the same class and we're friends, right?"
Elias: yea of course we are. It's just that you're always hanging with your friends and I and Kevin are too shy to go to you."
-Your thoughts-
😱 Elias, shy? No way. But Kevin, yea. But I had no idea why. When he talks to me he doesn't seem shy at all, well I'm gonna find out why they're so shy around me.
-Elias pov-
When I saw her expression, I couldn't help but smile. I know Kevin by a little mad that I said that to her but I couldn't help it. She turned away and walked to the classroom. I decided to do the same.
-Your pov-
You were talking to yours friends when suddenly the teacher came.
Teacher: okay class, today we will have some different things than we usually do. Someone has any questions? -the class where silent-
Well okay let's start. I'll pick groups for you so no need to be all happy.
Groups:
1. Isabel, gunlapt and erva.
2. Elias, Gabriella and Os.
T: so there was the groups so get to work.
Elias: oh yea we're at same group.
Os: well that's good, right?
You: yea it's good.
-Os pov-
Indeed I was glad to be with Elias and Gabriella but I don't actually like see her with him tho. I'm in love with her but she's probably in love Elias so I don't have any chance.
-Elias POV- I saw how Os was looking at Gabriella and I Couldn't bear to see it.
You: well let's get to work
-Your POV -
I was drawing for our project when I felt a burning pain in my chest, I took my hand to it and tried to reduce the pain. Elias and the other kids came too me to see if I where okay. T: you're okay Gabriella?
You: yes miss, I just need to go to the restroom.
T: okay, take your time.
Then I went to the restroom.
You: what do u want mother?
Mother: we need you home.
You: why? Is someone in danger?
Father: yes honey, your kingdom is under attack, we need to stop them.
You: okay, I just gotta say to the teacher that I have to go home.
Mom: okay sweetheart. Cya soon.
When you talked to your parents you went out and go to your classroom. When u came in, everyone stared at you. You ingnorded it and went to the teacher.
You: hey miss ( whisper)
T: yea Gabriella?
You: I've too go home, I'm sorry.
T: oh ok. Cya tomorrow.
-time skip- at home in the land of dragons *

I'm sorry that this isn't longer but I've new idea to a storry so I'm gonna start on that and continue this later
-athour