𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐭 - 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲 𝐁𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬

As you got your test grade back you saw it was a C. "damnit.." you mumbled to yourself clenching the paper a bit. Connie, your best friend throughout grade school- was creeping up behind you and then looked at your paper. "Man, you have it rough." He spoke making the usual duck face he always does. When he came up behind you it scared the living soul out of you. "AH!- Connie i swear to hell and back.." He chuckled and then sat on your desk. "Calm down, i got a low grade too. But Jean is gonna try and help me." "Oh? What did Jean get?" you asked looking at the short male. "A-." Springer yawned. "And what did you get?" your eyes glaring at him as you asked him that. "D." He smiled nervously. "man, you do have a low grade. Lower then me surprisingly." "Yea, i know bu-" the bell cut him off signaling it was time to leave school. "Well looks like it's time to roll out- oh! I bet Armin would help ya out." Connie grinned like a demon or something. He knew you liked Armin, so he just had to get on your last nerve by telling you that. Before you could get anything out of your mouth Connie yelled across the room to Armin saying, "Hey! Amin! Pipsqueak needs your help over here!" That's what everyone called you in school. Even the teachers. It wasn't like they were bullying you. You enjoyed the name rather then your own actually, you thought it was cute. But Armin doesn't call you that. He calls you Kitten. It makes your heart go around and your stomach have butterflies every time he says that to you. You've never actually spent a good amount of time with Armin, but a couple of times you guys have hung out. "Oh, okay! Sorry guys i gotta help Kitten with their work." Armin said to Mikasa and Eren. "It's fine! I'll walk Mikasa home with me since she's not feeling too well." Eren smiled at Armin the at Mikasa, and he smiled back. "Okay, hope you feel better Mikasa." Armin told her hugging the female. "Yea, thank you." she replied hugging him back. Amin then walked over to you and smiled. "You ready to go?" he asked holding his back over his shoulder. You nodded and then started to walk out with him. You didn't really feel nervous around him but when he called you 'Kitten' it sent a blush across your face. Amin asking you a question snapped you back to reality. "Where should we go study? My place, your place, the park. Anywhere you desire. Though it might rain soon so it would probably be best to be inside." The blonde male laughed nervously. "Well...if you wouldn't mind could we go to your place?" You asked playing with your hair. "Oh yeah sure! It's just down this road." Armin smiled. "hey Armin? Why don't you have your futon head thingy today?" he wasn't wearing it today so he just had the regular futon. "Oh! Right, it cut so it's being fixed." he scratched his head then added, "If you ever need one, i have 3 more futons at the house. You could have one if you want!"  "No, no! It's alright!" You laughed fixing your outfit. "Oh, okay then!" He smiled at you. 5 minutes later you two arrived at Armin's house. "You can go on first." he said opening the door and holding it open. "Thank you!" smiling at Armin you walked in and kicked off you shoes. Armin walked in behind you and kicked off his shoes too. "So where do you wanna study? I think upstairs may be a good idea." the blonde asked looking at you. "Sure!" you giggled then touched his shoulder, "Tag! Catch me if ya can!" then you ran upstairs laughing to yourself. "H-hey!!" he said then ran upstairs too, tripping a couple times. You stood in the doorway of his bedroom for a moment to catch your breath then Armin came running into. "Gotcha!" he said giggling. You and Armin landed of a soft blanket and laughed. "Lucky you!" you joked and booped his nose. "Quit that!" he pouted wiping his nose as if something was on it. "Well should we get on with studying?" he asked sitting up and walked to his table then sat back down. "Sure!" you said sitting up and going to the table as well. 

After 3 hours of studying you guys finally fell asleep and were bugged out. 

((sorry this was really bad I was in a rush.))