bowling

i have no idea who suggested this but here you go unknown human also this is more platonic best friends stuff
(with sapnap, some dnf)
"do we have to go" george whined. dream putting his arm around george's shoulder.
"come on georgie, y/n and sap want to go so you'll be a good friend and go too" george rolled his eyes as you looked to sapnap who looked back at you smiling.
"it's a plan" sap said to no one in particular. you stood up and thanked them for a good night.

-a few days later-

you were currently in your favorite outfit waiting for sapnaps red truck to pull up. he always saved the front seat for you no matter how much george or dream complained about wanting it. you saw it come into view and smiled.

you got into the car smiling at sapnap and doing your guys' handshake which you made up a few years ago.
"y/n hi" george says followed by a grunt of welcome from dream. you look into the back and see dream on the edge of sleep nuzzled in george's shoulder. you roll your eyes
" you guys finally dating?" you ask and sapnap giggles when george rolls his eyes and says a faint "maybe"
"time for bowling guys" sap said driving off. you and sapnap sung all your favorite songs at the top of your lungs which surprisingly did not wake dream. when you pulled into the bowling alley you and sap laugh and walk to the door. george was busy trying to get dream to wake up
"dream wake up dumbass" you heard george say to him for the third time followed by a angry grunt from dream. you giggled and followed sap inside.
"here sap" you say handing him a 10. he pushes it away
" my treat y/n" sap says you roll your eyes
"you always pay sap come on" he swipes his card and winks at you
"too late" you and him go to lanes 4 and 5. finally dream and george come in giggling and obviously flirting. they sit down and dream whispers something in george's ear.
"guys come on we know you're in love" sap rolled his eyes "just kiss" george, flustered, told him to "shut the fuck up" and dream just smirked.
"come on let's play" you say grabbing the first bowling ball hitting a strike.
"damn y/n ok" dream says.

you and the other boys continue playing and it suddenly becomes a battle between you and sapnap (dream and george are a little distracted by the other). you laugh and hit a strike winning the game by a few points. sap sighs in defeat
"hug me stupid i won" you say with your arms open. he scoops you up and congratulates you.

you all pile back into the car and first drop off george and dream even tho they're farther away then your house. sap doesn't admit it but it's because he likes spending as much time as possible with you. george and dream walk into their shared apartment.

you and sap sing your songs on the way to your house and when you get there sap kisses your forehead and tells you goodnight

you fall onto your bed and sigh. that was a good day.

ok hi author here. it's been like 3 months sorry but this story really took off wow. 17 thousand reads? shit ok thanks guys :) hope you enjoy this story i wrote instead of homework.