02

"Off with your head!"

"Nygah! The heck is this!" You looked to see a black and red collar wrap around the raccoon neck. It seem magic was actually true in this place.

"Laws of the Queen of Hearts: Number 23 'One shall never brings a car into a festival'. You bring a car means you've broken the rule. I shall have you leave at once" Riddle says to Grim.

"I'm not a cat!! I'll burn this collar right up...eh? I can't use my fire!" Grim tries to get the collar off with his magic but failed to realize that he wasn't able to anymore.

"Hmph! You won't be using any magic until I remove the collar. Just like an ordinary cat" Riddle grins as he tells Grim.

"wh-What?! I'm not some pet!"

"Don't worry, I'd never keep a pet like you. I'll take it off anyway when you get thrown out" Riddle informed Grim.

'This school is really weird' you think as you looked around.

"You must do something about this! It is your familiar!" Crowley turns to you as he saw your expression "Properly discip- eh? It's not your?"

"I've been trying to tell you that so many times that isn't my familiar" You tell Crowley as he seemed a bit ashamed.

"y-You did? Anyway, let's get it out of the school at any rate. We won't turn you into a stew. For I am gracious" Crowley says as you watch Grim get dragged out.

You heard Grim's last words about being the greatest magician before the doors close in front of him.

"I kinda feel bad for him" you mumble to yourself as Grim wanted so badly to get into the school while you here were able to get in without any ideas how.

"We had a bit of trouble along the way but this brings the entrance ceremony to a close. Dormitory Heads, please show the new students beck to the dormitories...Hm? Now that I think about it, I don't see the leader of Diasomnia, Mr. Draconia, around at all..." Crowley says.

"That's no different form usual, is it?" The male with ears say as you wonder who this "Draconia" guy is.

"What? Did nobody tell him about the ceremony?" The male with peral grey hair asked.

"If you're going to complain you should have done it yourself" The male with lavender highlights tell the male.

"Hmmm. But u don't really know anything about that guy" The male crossed his arms as he sighs.

"By Draconia...do you mean 'that' Malleus Draconia?"

"Is he seriously attending this school?"

You heard the new students talk about this "Malleus Draconia" as if they were scared of the person. You wanted to meet them but that would be the most stupidest thing you thought of just by hearing what they were talking about, who knows what that person can do.

"I was correct. I thought he might come but Malleus really didn't. It seems the invitation 'never arrived' again" A male with black hair and magenta streaks says.

'I feel sorry for this Malleus guy now' you think as they seem to forget him, again.

"My deepest apologies. I promise, we didn't Inter to exclude you" Azul apologize to the male.

"His aura makes it hard to approach him" Riddle says.

"It's fine. Members of the Diasomnia Dormitory Can come with me...I hope this doesn't upset him..." The male with magenta streaks say as he walked out with his group.