The Girl With The Family

15 King's Parade,
Cambridge,
England.

It was snowing.

It was an awful and yet beautiful day.

"We need to go", said a tall man.

"When is mama coming, dada?" asked the little girl in his arms.

"Yes, when is she coming?", asked the other girl taking his hand.

He didn't respond.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Your family is ancient, isn't it Dominik?" said a brunette man looking out the window.

"What do you want, Lestrange?" the man looks at him.

"I want my wife back," he said.

"You know that's so not gonna happen," answered.

"She was my family too."

"Don't come with that bullshit," Dominik hit his desk "don't test my patience, Rodolphus. If you and your wife are still alive is only because I made a promise to Rosalind, but don't even think for a second that you would be near my girls, ever."

The ex Death Eater looked at him surprised and, without a word, he left.

"Papa?" the voice of his six-year-old daughter caught his attention.

"Yes, honey?" he looks at her and then picked her up making her laugh.

"Papa, Rose is crying and I don't know what to do," the six-year-old crossed her arms.

"And why is she crying?" he asked a little concerned exiting the office.

"I pushed her, but it wasn't on purpose, she tripped and I wanted to help but instead she fell," she accompanied her words with hands movements.

"How come?" he let her go and rushed to his three-year-old daughter.

"It huts" he heard her whisper "it huts dada," she extender her little arms to him.

"Shh, shh, everything will be alright, do not worry my dear, I've got you." Rose smiled.

Dominik looked at the girls starting to get sleepy, so picks his other daughter up too and took them to their bedroom.

"Can we sleep with you tonight, papa?" plead Sybil closing her eyes.

"Please," Rose said a little more sleepy.

"Of course," he walked towards his bedroom and lays on the bed with his daughters, "I promise, I'll keep you safe," and with that being state he falls asleep with them.

---------------------------
Ø𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚊,
𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚠𝚊𝚢.

"Dada," called Rose.

"Yes?"

"Can we bo with auntie Doda?" she asked innocently.

Dominik's eyes opened wide, they couldn't leave Norway, not just yet at least "I don't think that would be possible my love."

Rose kept looking at him, gave a smile and went to play with her sister "I'm sorry uncle Lodo, but dada said we cam't go with auntie Doda." The girl gave a smile and went to play with her sister.

The second he heard those words he ran to the door "how did you find us?" He said very furious.

"I'm his godfather, accept it, unlike my beloved wife, I change, Dominik," Rodolphus state calm and serious ignoring his question.

"I don't care, I only endured being with you just because Rosalind care for you and was okay being around you, but for me, you're still a goddamn Death Eater. So don't make me repeat myself and go away."

The dark-haired man stood with an unimpressed look on his face, but deep down those words hurt him deeply, "I don't give a shit about what you think of me, I only care about Rose and sooner or later, she will find out the truth about her family and she won't forgive you."

Rodolphus Lestrange gave him a last glance and walked away; Dominik on the other hand close the door with anger causing it to give a loud -BAM-. "I know she will..." and with that the head of The House of Traven went to see his daughters with melancholy, "am I doing this right, Rosalind?"

--------------------------

𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐑𝐨𝐬e 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐲𝐛𝐢𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐑𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐮𝐬 𝐢𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 with who 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 to.

I know is very shitty but I had to give some backstory.