My safe space...

(Trigger warning: this story includes depression, anxiety, cutting, mentions of suicide, abuse, PTSD, and eating disorders. If any of there trigger you in any way, click off this story now. You have been warned.)

The two sat in silents for a bit while shoto rubbed bakugou's back comfortingly keeping his other hand on the back of bakugou's head.

Bakugou lets out a small whimper when shoto touched his lower back, "d-don't touch that spot.. it hurts..." bakugou spoke softly tearing up slightly.

Shoto nods "sorry I'll be more careful" he continued rubbing bakugou's upper back trying his best not to touch bakugou's lower back again. After a few minutes of silents shoto looks over at bakugou, his eyes widen slightly when he saw bakugou had started crying silently with his face buried in shoto's shoulder. Shoto had never seen bakugou like this before, he was used to seeing a hard, tough, or angry version of bakugou which was nothing like what he was seeing now. "bakugou..?" he said softly.

Bakugou looks up at shoto "y-you say anything about this to anyone... I'll kill you.. got it..?"

Shoto nods "I won't tell anyone, I promise" shoto held bakugou close making sure he was comfortable.

Bakugou closed his eyes

~Bakugou's pov~

'He didn't leave...' I thought to myself, 'I'm glad he didn't...' I moved a bit closer to him holding onto his shirt. I couldn't believe the fact that the boy that I envied so much because of the sports festival had become my new safe space... His arms were warm.. comforting... I felt safe for the first time after Kirishima had started dating mina, Kirishima had always been my safe space but I never told him that... I regret not telling him... but it's too late now. Besides Shoto was surprisingly good at this somehow... It's like he knew exactly what to do in this situation, unlike my idiot self. If someone started crying in front of me I'd have no idea what to do let alone what to say. 

~third person~

A few hours passed, bakugou had finally calmed down by now and could barely stay awake at that point since all the crying had tired him out completely.

Shoto looks at bakugou with a gentle smile "you tired bakugou?"

Bakugou nodded slowly as he buried his face in the side of shoto's neck "yeah... kinda..."

Shoto nods "ok, go take a hot shower with these. I'll leave you some clothes and make you some tea ok?" he hands bakugou some soap with a gentle smile.

Bakugou takes the soap "yeah.. thanks icy-hot.." 

~bakugou's pov~

I get up slowly still calling him icy-hot since I couldn't bring myself to call him by his name this early. I went into my bathroom and looked in the mirror seeing how puffy and red my eyes were. I sighed "I look like a mess..." I said to myself still looking in the mirror. Right then I remember that shoto had told me to shower and looked at the soap in my hand, it was completely new... unopened. I open the soap and right when I did the sweet smell of lavender surrounded me. I smiled a bit the sweet smell calming me down a bit almost intently. He's so generous to me... I wonder why... all I am is mean to him and he's nothing but nice to me. I got undressed and got into the shower, making the water as hot as my body could handle while humming to myself softly feeling calmer already. 

~switch to shoto's pov~

I heard the water turn on in the bathroom and smile a bit to myself. I run-up to my dorm to get him some clothes to wear since I didn't want to look through his stuff without asking him first. I grabbed my black hoodie that said 'shoto' on the front and 'todoroki' on the back. I look through my hoodies again and sighed slightly "this is the only one that looks like it would fit him... I hope he doesn't mind..." I fold the hoodie and set it on my bed and grabbed a pair of shorts that I had never worn before since they never fit me. I folded them as well before going back to bakugou's dorm with the clothes in my hand. I set the clothes on his bed and go into the kitchen area. I started making some tea without boiling the water, once I finished making it I heated it with my quirk and went back to his bedroom door.

~third person~

Shoto knocks on the door since it was locked "bakugou? Are you ok in there?"

Bakugou goes to the door after a moment and opens the door "yeah I'm fine I was just getting dressed" bakugou was wearing the hoodie which was a little big on him practically covering the shorts that he had on underneath.

Shoto smiled lightly trying his best not to show the fact that he found bakugou adorable at that moment.

Bakugou noticed the little smile on shoto's face and rolled his eyes a bit before taking the teacup shoto was holding from him. 

Shoto goes over to the bed and sits down waiting for bakugou to sit next to him, but to his surprise bakugou sat in his lap leaning back into shoto's chest sipping the tea that shoto made for him. Shoto was shocked for a moment before wrapping his arms around bakugou gently making sure he was comfortable. 

~bakugou's pov~

I look over at shoto since I felt his arms around me. 'Call him something cute, or at least his name katsuki... You can't just call him icy-hot forever.' I thought to myself still sitting in his lap. I cleared my throat slightly before speaking softly "h-hey.. s-sho..." The moment my voice trailed off I started screaming at myself in my head. 

Shoto looks at me "hm? Yes, katsuki?" 

I flinched slightly hearing him say my first but shook it off. "Why were you so.. determined it help me..?" I asked him with the same soft voice as if I was trying to tell him I secret in a crowd of people. 

Shoto looked at me for a second before answering "because you seemed off, and you'd usually go to Kirishima if something was wrong. Plus I know how it feels to have someone like that and then have them leave after something happened"

"You do..?" I asked, he didn't seem like the one to open up to people since he was so quiet but what can I say I don't open up to people either... 

Shoto nods "yeah... I used to tell my other brother everything and he'd help me all the time... but he disappeared years ago..."

I nod slowly soon pushing him slightly since I wanted to go to sleep, I was tired as hell already and all that crying had tired me out even more. "Shoto.. can we sleep now..? I'm tired..."

Shoto nodded and laid down keeping me close to him, I smiled a bit laying my head on his chest and falling asleep almost immediately. He really had become my safe space...

~end of part 2~