Prologue

A/N: I NEED TO EDIT THIS RN! Also, remember that I do not own Percy Jackson, nor Heroes of Olympus, so keep that in mind. Keep that in mind!!!!!

Also VOMMENT! (VOTE+COMMENT)

~~~

I walked with Annabeth around the beach. She was talking about statues and blah blah, blah, but I guess I wasn't really paying attention.

 I was looking at her face. She looked so pretty in the sunlight, as I walked her to the Athena Cabin. Then, I tripped. 

I guess, tripped and brought Annabeth down with me, was the right thing to say.

"Sorry," I mouthed, as she slapped me. Wow, she looked so brave-

"Seaweed Brain, have you been listening to what I said?" she smirked while doing that 'I know your answer' look. 

"Hunjunjunjun," I answered, trying to pretend that I forgot english. BUT, of course Annabeth knew what I was up too. 

We knew each other too well.

"UGH, FINE- " was all I said as I raced to the Poseidon Cabin, Middle way through the Athena Cabin.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING, SEAWEED BRAIN?!" Annabeth screamed, as I realized, I had her in my arms, carrying her like a baby to the Poseidon Cabin.

I laughed and brought her inside, and gave her hot chocolate. And then I snuggled up with her. 

Then a shadow carried me away. 

After that, I don't remember. I dunno.

__

The last thing I remember, I was sleeping with Annabeth, snuggled in blankets. I was not supposed to be in a stormy ocean. And I was not supposed to be weak.

I saw lightning ahead. How was I going to make it? 

A wave of water came crashing down at me. I lost my breath, and I couldn't stand it. Was I drowning? Then I saw a piece of wood ahead. I grabbed it.

I needed help. Clinging to wood, I saw the storm above me. I knew I couldn't escape. Because I didn't know what brought me here. What made me lose my powers.

 In the middle of the ocean, I should not be able to drown. 

In the middle of the ocean, I should be able to stay dry.

In the middle of the ocean, I should be able to swim.

Most importantly, I should be able to breathe.

My name is Percy Jackson. I am the son of Poseidon.  I am lost in the ocean. I know I could do lots of cool stuff in here, but I can't. I was lost. My powers were gone. I was useless.