10

*Disclaimer smut warning🚫⚠️: this chapter will feature masturbation and very detailed description of actions and if you don't like that then don't read. This is the first and only warning. ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ Anyways onto the chapter*

I continued to check my surroundings as my breathing has grown shallow and light from my sudden burst of lust and need to release tension. "Okay good...im alone...lets nngh get this s-started.." i huffed out with a slight groan. I backed myself into a corner, closed my eyes and breathed shakily as i let my hands wander down from my neck slowly to my pants and continued palming my ecretion slowly and in circles. I bit my lip to muffle my soft breaths and panting then breathed out a soft muffled moan "ah..~ah~" i then let my mind wander to its imagination.

I looked at jesse as he laid me down onto my bed and slowly crawled ontop of me with his sincere eyes and warm hearted smile. It was pure bliss. I feel his fingers on both his right and left metal hand trace my body with the softest of touch, like silk freshly made and laid upon my body. I felt Jesse's hot breathe gently breathing onto my neck I couldn't help but moan out in serenity but desperation "Jesse...please.." I begged and looked at jesse as i saw his eyes scanned me and saw his smile change to a smirk "please what, darling~? What do you want sweetie pie~?" He spoke lowly like molasses but with the sweet hint of sticky honey god it was imaculate.

I undid my pants and stroked my boner slowly from the tip with the only sounds I could make was groans and soft moans with my hand over my mouth to keep myself silent.

"oh jesse~ hhhngh i want you...please fuck me Jesse~" i manged to finally say with quick breathing and whimpering as my eyes stayed fixed on jesse's "is that what you want doll~? Ya want me to give you what you love, me. I'll give you so..so much love~ I'll fuck you till you can't walk till the morning. where you only call out my name~."  Jesse purr into my ear before he moved down and kissed my neck down to my chest and to my nipples and his hands moved downed to my hips and unzipped my pants and I felt his cold metal fingers the tip of my erection down to the base and back up at a slow teasing speed . I fucking love it the complete contrast of temperature it brings such a amazing flow of firey electricity and passion.

I stroked myself faster with my left hand as i moved my hips along. My back beginning to arch with my head going back "mmmngh~ oh...ah!~" i removed my right hand from my mouth and breathed heavily with a mixture of moans of pleasure and loud whimpering. "Jesseeeee~ jesse fuck!~" i whined and let my eyes roll back, all this stimulation was astronomical with the rush of adrenaline flowing through my blood. God fuck its to good!

I moaned into Jesse's shoulder as i felt him thrusting slow but deep into me i could see the love radiating off him, i could FEEL the love and it feels fucking spectacular! I ran my hands up and down Jesse's back up to Jesse's hair and gripped it "hah Jesse~ yessss~" i moaned and arched my back and threw my head back as i felt his thrust slip between speeds..slow..fast..slow..faster..harder!..deeper!! "Hhngh oh fuck darlin'~ yer so god damn good for me~ ahh god~" Jesse groaned into my ear before biting my ear lovingly before thrusting faster and the slapping noise becoming louder, i let go of my grip from Jesse's soft locks and instantly wrapped my arms around Jesse's neck "fuck fuck fuck!~" i groaned loudly and sticked my tongue out as beads of sweat refracted light from the moonlight between us with the gap between us close

"Jesse!!~"
I moaned out loud and high, forgetting where i was and released onto myself as my hips jolted and my tongue rolled out as sweat fell from my face onto my chest. I began panting heavily and fell back with my muscels now relaxed and my semen on my abs, i opened my eyes and squinted from the sudden brightness and sucked in some air then huffed "fuck.." i muttered and ruffled my hair. My imagination was wild and it felt...so real..
Jesse... what are you doing to me..?