Twenty threee🔗.

KᗩᔕI

One week later.

"I know you know whatyou do to me
I'm a fiend for your soul, so good to me
I forever want you next to me
I'm addicted to your ecstasy
I forever want you next to me,
I'm addicted to your ecstasy
Look, look, look"

I sung, picturin' Z fat nose ass, causin' me to chuckle to myself.

That's crazy as hell I fell for mama quick. From that first day we met I already knew what was gone go down.

Gave a nigga a hard time at first but she knew she wanted me, I smirked. When she asked me if I ever been in love the other night I said yea, but little did she know I was talkin' bout her.

What I had before with these other bitches is what I thought was love but I was just in love with the idea of lovin' somebody and them lovin' me back.

Not a soul on this planet done made me feel how she do. I love that shit but at the same time a nigga scared. She got access like nan nother. She got me fasho, I'm just wonderin' what she gone do with me.

"Yeh lemme get a uhh, steak queso burrito, no rice, light on the beans, and no tomatoes, and a root beer, preciate it," I said, before drivin' to the next window.

"That a be eleven sixty too," Ole girl bit her lip and I mugged her before handin' her a twenty. "I got it," she said and I shrugged, takin' my money back. She wanna be stoopid, that ain't got shit to do with me.

"Preciate it." I said and she nodded. I was about to drive up but she stopped me. "You got a number?"

"Yeh I gotta girl too." I nipped that in the bud and she threw her hands up. "You can't have friends or somn?" She asked and I pulled out my phone.

After hittin' her name she picked up on the second ring. "Talk to me," she moved around.

"Li mama tryna be our friend," I showed her the girl and she laughed, "tell her weon do friends this way." She said and I shrugged to ole girl, whose face was scrunched up, and I just drove up to the next window.

"It's the energy for me," she said. "I sent chu some mon-" before she even finished her sentence I hung up on her ass.

Baby🔐.
-its the rudeness fa me boy get fucked up😐.

"Preciate it bruh," I got the food and drink, checked the bag, and drove off to the gas station cross the street. I parked before textin' her back.

Me.
-nah it's yo stupid ass, what I tell you bout sendin me money?

Baby🔐.
-it's you thinkin I give a shit fa me, and I hope you not drivin while you textin me, please do not play.

Me.
-Nah ian drivin, don't send shit else to my phone.
-how you feelin?

Baby🔐.
-like I'm finna get surgery, finna have to be ftk because I cannot do this.
-I wish niggas had cycles so yal could see how this feel.

Me.
-you ain't gettin shit, we havin kids you already kno that and don't wish that shit on us💀.

Baby🔐.
-kidsssssss??
-lmao the amount of fucked up you got me is immaculate baby😂.