Chapter 15

3rd pov

Amara sat in the Slytherin Common room wrapping all her presents desperately trying to get her mind off of her mates but that was hard as she looked down at the presents she had bought them. The blue eyed snake had bought the presents before the situation with Severus, she was debating whether or not to give them the presents.

Amara had bought Peter some expensive sweets from Bulgaria along with an original copy of 'Of mice and men', Sirius had told her that it was Peters favourite book.

She had bought Remus a few books he had mentioned, chocolate from honeydukes, his favourite and a hologram that showed the moon each night. Amara knew of Remus' furry little problem, it wasn't hard to figure out once you paid attention, she hadn't told him she knew though, waiting for him to tell her himself, 'That won't happen now will it' Amara thought to herself bitterly.

Amara had bought Sirius some muggle posters that she knew he would love, they were based on movies Sirius often quoted. She got him the same hologram item she bought Remus but she had got one that showed the constellations. Amaras favourite gift though was the scrapbook she had put together, it showed pictures of him and Regulus, him and his friends, there was even a few of Amara and Sirius down by the lake.

For James Amara had acquired the first golden snitch to be used in a game of quidditch, Amaras mothers ancestors had played in the first professional game and the snitch was passed down through the family but seeing as Nadia nor Amara had any interest in the game she and her parents had agreed to give it to her mate. She also got him a broom servicing kit along with some moving posters of his favourite Quidditch team.

Sighing loudly Amara decided she would give them the presents it's not as if she had any use for them, so standing and gathering the gifts she walked out of the common room heading toward the Gryfindor tower.

-Amara Emerys-

Amara stood in front of the Gryfindor common room trying to calm her nerves. Eventually gathering her courage she asked the Fat lady to call the Marauders for her, getting an annoyed sigh from her before she left to do as the Slytherin asked.

Amara rocked on her feet while waiting for her mates, but stopped as they walked through the portrait. Her mates looked so happy to see her, seeing their smiles made Amara feel slightly guilty for ignoring them before she remembered what they had done.

"Mara, you look beautiful, I'm really happy to see you" Remus breathed, scratching the back of his neck.

"I'm not here to forgive you I just wanted to give you these" Amara told them trying to fight the feeling spreading through her chest off while handing them their gifts.

"You didn't have to" Peter said softly, gratitude shining in his eyes.

"Well I bought them before the Severus situation" the brunette told them before walking away heading back to the Slytherin common room.

-Amara Emerys-

The marauders made their way back to their dorm, gift held in their arms, nobody saying a word.

The boys sat on their beds looking at the beautifully wrapped presents when James spoke "Please tell me you guys bought her something too".

Looking at their friends worried look the boys told him they did buy their mate something.

Peter had bought her some sweets, along with a few oversized sweaters, he tried his best to match it to her style. He also bought her the Sherlock Holmes book set, thinking she would like the mystery.

Remus had bought her a necklace he saw in muggle londan it had an emerald in the centre representing her birth stone. He had also bought his mate a bunch of muggle board games, because she had told him that she loved to play them with her parents, the two even making plans to have a date, just playing board games.

Sirius had bought her a ring, it had a black band with different stones in it, the Slytherin had seen it in a magazine and had fallen in love. The eldest Black also got her a few pairs of shoes the girl had been eyeing.

James had bought her some Disney products, Remus had told him of her love of the movie Hercules. He had also taken one of the Potter family heirlooms out of his family vault, it was a pair of earings he hoped she loved. But his favourite present was the canvas that he had put together of pictures of her and her friends and family, he had asked many people including her parents for the photos and he felt very proud.

"Happy yule to us" Sirius whispered.

---------------------------------------------------------

James' earrings

Sirius' ring

Remus' Necklace

Remus' Necklace