μηδέν

"Hello, Steffy

"Hello, Steffy. What can I do for you on this fine morning?" I ask groggily as I sit at a bar somewhere near Mystic Falls. Knowing fully well that both Salvatores would need my help eventually, it looks like I was right.

"Sam, I need your help." Stefan’s voice said through the phone with an alarming tone that he only uses when it is something dangerous and horrible. I straighten up in my seat thinking it was something important, until realisation came across my face.

"It most be something important then, hopefully It's not about that doppelbitch you call your girlfriend, is it?" I said full of disgust, I just simply don’t understand why does he have to fall into the same trap two times. Don’t get me wrong I love Stefan, but I am not utterly fond of his desire to save dear Elena Gilbert, the same girl who shares the face with his past lover.

"Yes, it's about Elena." He emphasises on her name, trying to remind me to be nice. Which honestly offended me, like I am the most nicest girl ever.

"What about her?" I press boredly as I stare at my nails, at this point my nails were more important than whatever mess that doppelbitch got herself into.

"Someone is coming to use her in a sacrifice, to break a curse and we need your help.” Stefan begged, which made me scoff in annoyance.

“Alright. What is the name of the person I have to thanks?” I asked before taking a drink to the beer I had order.

“I presume you might have heard of him, uh, his names Klaus." As soon as that name slips out of his mouth, I choked on my beer in disbelief. It had been years, centuries since I last allowed myself to think of his name.

A young Samantha Rose was preparing for the moon festival along side other village girls in the center of town, a festival in which we celebrate and prepare for the full moon in the next day. For many travelers this might be consider out of normal, but for the residents is when the werewolves come and protect them at night in exchange for food. Some of the villagers were in fact untrigger werewolves, and those who had trigger their werewolf side prefer to be more isolated from the village.

The village is not the biggest one around, but it certain wasn’t the smallest, making travelers quiet normal. Earlier today her mother-a witch- informed her of a trio of siblings that were passing by, and decided to stay until the next morning after the festival.

Samantha had yet to meet the three siblings into the village, after all the chief was her father- a trigger werewolf’ it was kind of her duty to welcome and show around newcomers.

“Sammy!” Samantha turned to the sound of her name coming from her older brother, Philip. Philip was very popular around their village, mostly with the ladies, he was drop dead gorgeous in many peoples eyes- of course Samantha always asked if something was wrong with their eyes or if they were looking at the same person. Even tho they tease each other a lot, she loved and cared for her brother more than anything.

“What do you need, Philip?” She asked as she turned fully around,not noticing the stares a certain newcomer give her from behind her brother.

“This are the newcomers, mother wanted me to show them around since you are too busy helping with festival preparations,” Philip gestured behind him, where she could see two man and a blonde women.

“Uh, let me real quick put this down.” She said as she put down carefully a bowl of raw meat. Samantha give them a kind smile that melted the siblings heart, as she made her way towards them.

Niklaus, Rebekah, Elijah, meet my sister, Samantha Rose.” Philip introduce them, Samantha extended her hand for Niklaus to shake, however he took her hand gently and kissed softly her knuckles. Samantha blushed, it had been a while since such an attractive man was in her presence.

“It is nice to meet you, lady Samantha.” he give her a smile, that made her almost fall onto her knees.

That smile will be the end of Samantha Rose.

“Sam, Hey Sam, You still there?” A worried Stefan asked

"Uh, yeah, never heard of him." I lie and I hear Stefan sigh. "So, do you really need my help?" | ask him with a small smirk on my face.

"Yes." He answers hopefully and my smirk gets slightly wider, .

"Then, fine, I'll help you.." He interrupts me with a sigh of relief.

"Thank You Sam, it means a lot." He rushes
out.

"But.."

"And there it is." He chuckles and I let out a giggle.

"But only, and I mean only, if you keep that doppelbitch away from me. I know that I'll have to go near her some of the time, but I want to avoid her as much as possible, also if her life is threaten along side mine you bet your ass, I will safe my own rather than hers.” Stefan wanted to interfere, but was cut off by her voice

Before you say anything, consider the fact that I am offering my services, for that so call girlfriend of yours. So do we have a Deal?" Stefan sighted knowing fully well that it was true, if not she would have already ended the call once he said Elena’s name.

"We have a Deal, Sam."

It looks like Samantha was taking a small trip to Mystic Falls.

At first I wanted to rewatch season 1 and 2 before posting any chapters but then I was like let's first publish the chapters our dear original author had already have, but with my little twist so here is the Prologue

Lastly I present to you our dear Philip's face claim:

Jensen Ackles (our dear Dean Winchester)

He is going to be Sam's brother (did you see what I did there?)