"I Like You"

> "So you're are?" Mark asked
"I'm So-Eun," you replied. "Oh hi So-Eun, nice to meet you" "So you're going to be the girl in our MV?" Again, the handsome guy in front of you, named mark, from got7, asked you. You're kinda shy to reply but you just- need to, have to. "Yeap, I'm going to be the waitress in the MV, nice to meet you too, Mark!" You replied, in a very cute tone, trying to seduce that handsome yet looked serious guy in front of you. Then suddenly 3 other guys approaching you and mark, that's BamBam, Jackson and Yugyeom. You knew their name already because you are a fangirl of Got7 ever since they debut. You also got to know Mark's name because he is your crush when he's still a trainee in JYP ENT. Too bad he debuted before you. You greeted them in a formal tone, "Anyeonghaeseyo, So-Eun nimida,". Then Jackson replied, well, he replied in an informal tone tho, "Hi So-Eun, hahah there's no need for you to speak so formal to us, except for Mark though," Bam Bam and Yugyeom laughed and of course, you blushed. Since you're 1 year younger than Mark, and older than Jackson, BamBam and Yugyeom. But then, you felt weird because you didn't hear Mark's voice. You looked around and found out Mark's talking to his fans. 'Omo, I'm so jealous' you said quietly that JackBamYeom can't hear you.

While JackBamYeom are talking to each other, you looked at JB, JR and YoungJae. They're discussing about their vocal and dance mistakes, well, they're the ones who took lots of part in their new song, A. JB, Jr and Youngjae, are always on point because of their voice. Well, duh, they're the main vocalist. You approached the three of them, you called out their name. You kinda prefer calling YoungJae 'Youngie' since he's younger than you. You felt so comfortable talking to them and suddenly Mark called your name. You don't know the feeling but every time you heard Mark's voice, your heart beats fast and you blushed. It only takes 8 seconds to reach him but it took you 16 seconds since you froze for another 8 seconds after hearing his charming, low voice. No wonder he's picked to be Got7's rapper. 'Oh why he's always on point for me' you thought while you walk towards Mark.

~ I'll definitely continue this fanfic but let me rest for a while ~ hehe chingus, please support me since I'm new on writing stories in wattpad ~ xoxo Ana!