Part2: Me too;

Location: Malaysia
Time: 8:30pm
Scene: Got7's A MV night scene filming [rest time]
>____ You're so exhausted. You didn't expect Malaysia to be this hot, even at night. Before you came to Malaysia, you said that you don't like Korea because it's too cold. Yeah you deserve it.

*continue from part 1*

"Yeah?" You asked Mark in a very shy tone since it's the first time Mark called you. Yes, your heart flutters and it beats really fast like it's going to come out from you chest. "Are you exhausted? Let's go and have some snacks and drinks?" Mark asked you, using his special low voice. "Kind of, snacks and drinks? Oh sure!" "But, both of us only?" You answered and in the same time asking a weird question. You're really nervous as if both of you are going to the small stall alone. "Yeah why not?!" Mark replied in a cheerful tone, making you more nervous. 'Oh Mark, wae?' You whispered silently that only you can hear it. "Rest time is almost over, come on!" Mark grab your warm hands, heading to the stall. You're running with him and in the same time you're in a shock. A very big shock. 'OMG, Mark just held my hand!' You're happy but in the same time shocked. All the crew members saw you blushing when Mark grabbed your hand just now.

________________________

"Two sausage and two iced lemon tea please?" Mark asked the stall owner, "how do you know my fav food and drink?" You asked Mark. "I'll answer it later," Mark replied. He's smiling and in the same time grabbing and paying the foods and drinks. "You owe me, So-Eun," he grinned.

Both of you walked together, keeping it silent and awkward. While both of you eating. Suddenly Mark said something. "I'll give you my answer now," You looked up and saw Mark's cute and innocent face. "I liked you since you came into JYP ENT. But too bad i debuted before you, lots of fangirl have been seducing me. Yet, i still like you. You're still my crush, i stalked your instagram everyday just to know you better, that's the reason why i know what's your fav food and drink. I'm a shy guy and idk how to confess. But, would you like to be my girlfriend?"

_______>~< ______\ that's all for part2! Vote for me please! <3 I'll continue for part 3 on Tuesday ^*^ xoxo, Ana