Chapter 6 - Bad Girl

"Ready,

Set,

Go!"

Dee shouts just as we reach the private garage underneath the building where I get to pick our vehicle.

Running over to the one that my eyes just seem to attach to straight away, a red Lamborghini Aventador. I wait on the hood, whilst laying like the sexy street racer girls.

"Baby, whatcha doing?" Dee asks with a little rumble in his tone as he sees my position.

"Just getting comfy", is my sweet reply with a giggle before I jump off.

As Dee unlocks the car, I walk around to the passenger seat, just as Dee gets into the front. The sweet leather on my bottom feels amazing.

"So, baby why'd you pick this beauty?"

"Because I want us to kill in style!", I giggle just as Dee starts the engine and makes it purr in agreement.

"And because I thought if we run someone over, they'd just fly over the front and onto the roof", with that explanation Dee lets out a deep rumble of laughter.

"Good idea baby", he says in between chuckles.

And just like that we are off, the doors to the garage open to the outside world with just a sensor from the inside.

Like a rocket we zoom off into the streets of London, heading towards Trafalgar Square where its busiest I scream in excitement for what is about to come.

With time to think I ponder to ask Dee a question he'd mostly likely say no too, "Deeeeeeee", I whine out.

Turning to face me, Dee nods.

"Can I drive the car... Pretty please", I beg.

Dee takes time to think, just as I go to turn my puppy eyes on him, he says, "No".

With that I pout, cross my arms and turn away from him. I will enjoy the view, yes that is what I'll do I think to myself.

"Baby", Dee tries to grab my attention. But I work hard and continue to ignore him.

"Chestnut", he tries again with his voice getting louder. But I continue with my plan, ignore and I'll get what I want.

However, instead of words this time round, Dee stops the car that lurches me forward slightly and as fast as lightning he grabs my face and turns me to him. Oh. No.

"My little baby", he tuts.

"Don't. You. Dare. Ignore. Me", he says with his hold getting tighter. But instead of getting angry, I get a tiny bit wet, fuck.

Just like he can somehow smell my arouser, he grabs me a little tighter and pulls me onto his lap. "You bad, bad girl", he mutters under his breath.

Acting like I'm uncomfortable I move my body slightly acting like I'm trying to get away, but instead I make sure I rub myself against him, just in the right places. Those hard, very hard places. "Fuck", I mutter silently, just as I feel myself get wetter from the motions.

"D-Dee", I half moan, half whine out. As I continue my little act and press myself now into his neck as he lets go of my neck and grabs my ass.

"Fuck, I'm going back to Hell... and you're coming with me", Dee quietly chuckles out, whilst grabbing my ass a little tighter. Although the last part I nearly miss, but it does make sense, hehe.

--------------------------------------------

Short but sweet. 

Happy reading! x