𝒊𝒗.

✿✼:*゚:

✿✼:*゚:.。.:*・゚゚・*

Angelina looked through the windows, letting out a huge sigh when the train stopped. She never thought she would leave Mystic Falls, ever and at the very least not alone but she had priorities set and nothing seemed more important at the time.

Father, mother, sister, and dearest brother,
I had to go look for something important,
I wish I could explain but I am afraid I can't,
I love you all more than words could specify,
and I don't know when I will be back but just know this,
Abandoning you was not the motive, it was just the cost.

She felt her eyes watering as she remembered the note she left her family as she took her bags and left at the first sign of dawn. Angelina was never a troublemaker or the kind of girl that would leave her home for anyone. The Forbes were good people, not the family to have a runaway kid.

Which was why the guilt was eating at her just imagining her mother's reaction or her brother's heart breaking for leaving him behind. Angelina only wished her journey won't take long and she would get her answers at the end of it.

Her heartbeat quickened as she clutched her bag in her hand and stepped off the train. Angelina was doing this on her own, she never did anything on her own. Her first was, unluckily, a ride on a train to a whole other country where she knew no one and had no idea where to start. Every time something screamed at her in the back of her mind to turn back, she shook her head and reminded herself that this wasn't for her, it was for Charlotte Bernard and Paulina Gilbert and she would do anything for them.

"I can do this," Angelina whispered under her breath, nodding to herself, "I am not weak," She told herself, backing out of the way when the horses of a carriage swiftly crossed the street. This wasn't Mystic Falls, it was London. Things weren't simple or slow, it was the exact opposite of Mystic Falls.

She crossed the street, holding onto the map she had in her hand. The note a mysterious sender left her insisted that she looked for Trevor and Rose-Marie had advised looking for them at night. In the meantime, she would have to look for a place to stay in the next few days.

Shouldn't be too hard, right?

✿ ✿ ✿

It was extremely hard, nearly impossible.

To start off, people weren't all so friendly and didn't quite believe her to be just an innocent girl looking for a place to stay. Some even called her out for being some rich runaway girl and claimed they wanted nothing to do with her in case her 'rich' family ever interfered.