꧁54꧂

It was silent in the Potter house as the morning sun shone through small gaps in the curtains. Fleamont and Euphemia Potter lay fast asleep, their light breathing sending the other to sleep.

"Sirius watch out!" James shouted making the married couple jolted up before sighing and collapsing back onto their pillow.

James and Sirius snuck down the creaky steps of the house to the kitchen. James was waiting at the bottom of the stairs when he saw a book on the step which he was reading when Sirius sent him to time out for eating his cookie.

He shouted out for him but it was too late and Sirius's foot was firmly placed on the book and he slid, falling down the rest of the stairs with loud thuds, catching his toe on the corner of the wall which made him shout in agony.

Euphemia went down and helped the boy hop to the couch, telling him that she could do nothing. "I'm very upset. There is nothing that can make me feel better." Sirius huffed with his arms crossed and bottom lip pouted.

James stared at the boy blankly, saying nothing at all. "I'd like to see you try." Sirius snarked at the messy haired boy with raised eyebrows.

The door bell then rang and James rushed over to it, grabbing the person who stood at the door and into the room. Remus stood with his arms by his side with a blank face as James let go of his jumper which he pulled him in with.

Sirius tried to hold back a smile but utterly failed. "Fuck." He muttered to himself as he got up and hopped over to his boyfriend, wrapping his arms around him which almost made him fall if James didn't catch him.

James sat in the dining room with a bowl of cereal, peering into the living room where Remus and Sirius were cuddling. Euphemia then walked over, wiping the table from water her husband had spilt.

"Sirius has a partner. Where is yours?" She asked with a smile as she wiped the water with a clothes. James let out a small sigh. "Got that Evans girl you talk about so much." She continued as she went back to the kitchen and threw the cloth in the sink.

James then got up, closed the door to the dining room and rushed over to his mother like an excited puppy. He sat his mother down on a barstool as he jumped onto the counter. "Plates." Euphemia pointed at the pile of plates she had just washed.

James took the towel and began drying and putting away the plates as he spoke. "I do have a girlfriend." He began with a wide smile which made Euphemia widen her eyes.

"Her name is Leta." He continued as he put a plate into a cupboard. "What is her last name?"
She asked in a more concerned and slightly serious tone. "Lestrange." He answered slowly.

"Does she make you happy?" Euphemia asked with a warm and comforting smile. "Oh yes." He said.

"She loves your cookie recipe that I made her and she is HoneyDukes best costumer." He said with a wide grin which made Euphemia nod. "Sounds like she has a sweet tooth. I'll need to make her my cookie recipe again since you probably butched it." She said with a smirk as she got up, James wore a face of offence.

"But the thing is," He paused making Euphemia look up at him with furrowed eyebrows. "Sirius hates her and she hates Sirius." He twiddled his thumbs and Euphemia put her hands on her hips.

"You got with the one girl who hated our Sirius." She said with a raised eyebrow. "Yes but it's a whole history thing that I still don't fully understand."

She opened her mouth to speak when Sirius bursted into the room. "Do we have any chocolate for Moony! He is hungry!" He shouted as he ran to the cupboards.

"No, I'm not." Remus said, rushing over to the door after hearing what Sirius said. "I think we have some in there." Euphemia pointed at a cupboard which Sirius ran to.

"Honestly Euphemia, don't trouble yourself." He said, putting his hand on her shoulder. "Stop it now. You are my guest and you are welcome anything." She said with a smile, patting Remus's hand which was still on her shoulder.

"Thanks Mum." Sirius said, kissing Euphemia's cheek as he passed her with a bar of chocolate in his hands before pulling Remus out the room. She chuckled as she went over to the cupboard he was searching through and closing it.

"I'd still like to meet her." She continued to James who was now sat on the counter. He nodded with a smile until he mother ushered him off the counter, hitting him with the towel until he got off. "Honestly James. 16 years you have been in this house and you forgot the kitchen rules." She sighed as he saluted her before swinging out the door.

The three boys all sat in the living room, James huffing on the sofa after the boys rejected his invite to play Quidditch. "What do you want to be when you grow up?" James asked with his hands behind his head.

"I want to be a muggle billionaire, going to the most expensive clubs, take the best bitch with me, give him a Ferrari worth a million pounds, an apartment in Hawaii and a mansion in Paris, a jet to travel through Europe and to make love 3 times a day."

James looked at Sirius confused, wondering if he had already thought that question through for years. He then turned to Remus beside him. "And what about you Moony?"

"I want to be Sirius's bitch." He answered monotonously which made Jame snuffy out laughing but he stopped when Sirius and Remus looked at him blankly. "What are you laughing at?" Remus asked.

"Those are our dreams." Sirius added, their faces still blank. "Are we laughing at dreams now?" Sirius asked which made James look down.

He then began to snicker. "I'm sorry. It's just I have never seen you two so straight before." He laughed. Remus and Sirius then let out a disgusted sound and began wiping their face. "I meant straight face you idiots." James laughed which made the two boys let out sighs of relief.