Chapter 3: A Day To Be Free

(When there is a day where (Y/N) rests or doesn't have any academy stuff going on, this song is played..)

It is in the middle of night..as a certain person is sleeping on a bed..

(Y/N):*yawn*

Emma:"..."

(Y/N) moves back a little, letting his blanket almost falling to the floor.Emma is watching his every move, because she is doesn't trust some boy to sleep in the same dorm room as her..yet alone the same bed..

Emma:'This person literally sleeps like a natural guy, but why did the headmaster want us to share the same bed?!'

She is mostly a bit upset, but she later calms herself down and tries to head back to sleep.

*Timeskip to morning*

The morning rays of sunshine shone down from the window, as Emma wakes up from her sleep..only to see (Y/N) next to her face.

Emma:"You leecher!!"

She gave a blow to his head, making him wake up in anger and pain.

(Y/N):"What the hell is your pro-"

He then notices that he is hugging her in his sleep, as he lets go of the poor girl and jumps off the bed.

(Y/N):"What the fuck happened, also did you hit me?!"

Emma:"Yeah of course! I can't stand to see a man just near me when I'm defenseless when I'm sleeping!"

(Y/N) face-palms himself..

(Y/N):"Whatever, I'm changing into my uniform so get out..."

Emma:"We don't have school for today, cause it's Sunday.."

(Y/N):"..oh.."

Emma:"I'm going to take a shower, so don't peek or do anything funny.."

She then got off the bed and headed into the shower room.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
I went to the wardrobe and changed into my normal attire, which is just a black shirt and blue jeans, along with my jacket..

(Y/N):'This bitch is annoying me..better get going..'

I headed out of the door and went downstairs to just talk a stroll along the way.There was a moment of peace stringing in my ears, as I walked past a garden..

School Gardener:"Oh excuse me, can you help me with these fertiliser bags? My back can't hold these huge things at once.."

He looked old, much to say that he can't lift two bags like a regular person would..

(Y/N):"Sure."

I helped the old man by carrying 4 bags of fertiliser for him, placing them in the shed that he told me to put in.

School Gardener:"Well thank you my boy, not that many students in this school can help me with this kind of work except you."

(Y/N):"You do this every day?"

School Gardener:"Why yes, I have to carry these bags of good stuff for the plants and take of the crops daily!"

(Y/N):"Your name?"

Evan:"Evan Lennox, what about you my boy?"

(Y/N):"(Y/N) (L/N).."

The old gardener looks at me.

Evan:"You seem to have fear and regret in your heart, with hatred burning in your eyes.What is it that troubles you?"

(Y/N):"I don't want to say it.."