part4 Francesca and her love life

This chapter is about Maco and Francesca maybe Diego

Francesca and Maco loved one another but Francesca had a feeling that Macos love for her not was the same as it had been, it was as if Maco had lost his interest in her.

Francesca was sure it was because he liked another girl and there was a new girl there had started on the studio she could be the case for his lost of interest in her.

Francesca saw how he  was talking to the other girl she could not help it she was so long gone in her thoughts that Diego there was Macos best friend had said something to her twice before she heard him.

“Diego” said Francesca. “It was about time you heard me I thought you was deaf” said Diego he was Macos best friend but lately he a fallen  for Francesca, but kept it a secret for the last thing he wanted was to cost trouble.

"What is it Diego?" asked Francesa and looked at Maco and the girl for the third or fourth time Diego rulled his eyes and was about to say some more bu the bell ring.

Francesca had a dance class and she was on her way Gregorio there dance teacher was there so  was Maco and sadly also the new girl they should learn a new dance rutine and the new girl was flirtning with Maco.

Francesca could not take it anymore and was running out of the dance class.

Maco came after her but Francesca will not talk to him and when she did she broke up with him and was going back to dance class with Maco close behind.

Diego saw them hoe they broke up and was making a move laying a red rose with her locker.

  So after that was it was Francesca and Diego.                   

Maco was with the other girl and it did hurt Francesca but not as much as she thoought she had Diego now at it was all there matters to her.

                                Short I know but I hope you liked it.