Raspberry Syrup

"Y/N!! Over here!!" You saw Choerry donning a comfortable looking hoodie waving you over, practically jumping up and down at the sight of you.

For your first date, Choerry thought it would be fun to take you to the mall. You thought being half an hour early to your first date wouldn't hurt, but it seems Choerry got here long before you did, judging by the 3 empty parfait cups lying at her table.

"Shh, you're an idol remember?" you whispered, warmly touching her shoulder. "Did I keep you waiting long?"

Without thinking, Choerry pounced on to you for an embrace, clinging like she was holding on for dear life. "No, I was just too excited for our first date! Cmon, we have so much to do!"

Choerry grabbed you by the hand and started to run towards a clothing store, catching the attention of many passerby's.

You looked around the store with Choerry, who seemed preoccupied with picking out clothes for you alone.

Choerry took a dress shirt and laid it across your body, measuring you up. "Hmm, the color is nice but the fit..." she said, practically feeling up your chest.

"Er...Choerry..." you moved her hand, feeling the gaze of the other shoppers. "I can lose some weight and it'll fit."

"With all the pastries I've seen you eat at the cafe, I hardly believe that. Cmon, let's ask the clerks for a large!" Choerry said, grabbing your arm once again.

Leaving the store with an armful of bags, the two of you sat down where you had found Choerry earlier.

Without asking, Choerry linked her arms around one of yours, resting her head on your shoulder.

"Choerry, again, idol... you should-" you figured nothing would release Choerry's vice grip on your arm, so you gave up with a sigh and a pat on her head.

The two of you sat in silence, listening to the fountain, the chattering of people, the overall hustle and bustle of a mall and its inhabitants. It was times like these you could appreciate, a moment of respite in such a chaotic setting. You stared at the girl on your shoulder, eyes closed and breathing deeply, a slight smile on her face. You tried your best to silently pull out your phone and take a picture, but your stomach rumbled before you could get it out, waking the girl from her slumber.

Choerry looked up at you with sleepy puppy dog eyes. "Are you hungry? You should try this parfait place, I could eat the Raspberry one for the rest of my life." she said, patting her stomach. Choerry returned to her vice grip on you, nuzzling her face into your shoulder.

"Eh, I dunno. After a while, all the sugar and syrup becomes a bit too much."

A few hours and a weeks worth of cardio later, the two of you began to part ways at the train station.

"Goodbye Y/N!! I'll text you tonight!! Wait no, call!!" Choerry screamed from outside the train car, just barely audible through the window.

You smiled to yourself, running through your first date again in your head. For some odd reason, something felt... off. You didn't know why, you were dating a beautiful, perky, affectionate young girl. But as you sat in your train seat, you had felt as if you lived 4 lifetimes with the girl, physically and mentally exhausted at the prospect of another date.

You sat in silence for the rest of the train ride, contemplating whether you truly "loved" your time with Choerry.