Part 7

The stage, the pictures on the wall, the curtains, that familiar voice... I was at the Hollywood Ghost Club. I heard voices around the corner. Caleb and Willie.

"No. Caleb, it's not like that. I swear. N- n- no. You don't have to do this." It sounded like Willie. He sounded like he was in trouble. I wanted to help him but we were at Caleb's Club and if he saw me he would take control of my soul again. I couldn't risk that.

I heard Willie yelp in pain. It sounded like when Luke, Reggie, and I were getting hit by the jolts. Could Willie have gotten into trouble by helping us and now he's getting hit by the jolts?

I heard Caleb leave and walked in from around the corner.

"Alex? What-" Another jolt charged through his body.

I ran to his side.

"What are you doing here." Willie asked.

"I- I was just trying to find you because Luke said that if I thought of you I could poof to your location and so I did that but obviously that was a mistake." I looked down in disappointment, picking at my fingernails.

"Hey. It's okay," Willie stood up and rubbed my arms. "But I can't risk you getting under Caleb's control again." Another jolt shot through him. He bent over, groaning in pain.

"I am so sorry Willie. It- It's my fault." I rubbed his back as he stood back up, a tear falling down my cheek.

"It's not your fault, Alex. Okay? You need to stop blaming yourself for all this."

I nodded as Willie rubbed my arms again.

"Now, can you poof us back to my apartment? I don't feel great and I know you wanted to stay in bed all day so I guess we can do that." Willie gave a soft smile.

I just nodded again, poofing us back to his apartment.

I poofed us to his bedroom, sitting him down on his bed. I took his shoes off of him and he laid underneath the covers of the bed. I slid in beside him and he nuzzled his head into my chest and wrapped his arms around me as I did to him.

"You're right. This does feel nice." Willie mumbled, closing his eyes.

I just responded by kissing him on his forehead. A little while later a jolt shot through his body again. We both pulled each other in closer. Then I started thinking. What if hugging Willie like Julie hugged us would break Willie free of Caleb's control?

"Hey, Wil." I whispered.

"Hm?" He hummed.

"Do you think that I could free you of Caleb's control by hugging you like Julie did?"

"Maybe? We could try."

Willie slowly got up and I slid off the bed and we pulled each other into a hug. We stood there for a second but nothing was happening.

I pulled away and held Willie's forearms. He wasn't glowing like Luke, Reggie, and I did when we hugged Julie and in that moment I just wanted to cry.

I felt tears well up in my eyes, threatening to fall. Willie saw this and pulled me back into his embrace.

"It's okay. We'll figure something out."

I felt tears stream down my cheek. I nestled my face into the crook of his neck as he rubbed my back.

Another jolt shocked through him.

"Ugh. This really sucks." Willie sucked in through his teeth.

"Yeah. I'm really sorry." I looked down avoiding his eyes.

"Alex," I looked up at him. "You really need to stop saying sorry. It's not your fault."

"Sorry." Shit. I said it again.

Willie laughed a little and shook his head.

"You wanna watch a movie or something?" Willie asked.

"Sure." I smiled as we went and sat on the couch in his living room. Haha. Living room.

We snuggled under a blanket and watched a movie. We occasionally gave kisses to one another. Whenever Willie would have a jolt I would give him a kiss on his head as he would snuggle closer to me (if that was even possible).

We wound up falling asleep and when I woke up it was almost four in the afternoon. I nugged Willie and he groaned.

"Who's the sleepyhead now?" I giggled.

"Shut up." He mumbled, lightly shoving my face and then nuzzling into my chest.

"Wil, it's like four o'clock," I kissed his head. "I probably need to head back home."

Willie lifted his head up. "But it's just a garage and you have to share it with your bandmates," He stuck his lip out and pouted. "Here, it's just you and me. And we can be together, just us."

"True... how about I go hang with the band for a bit and I will come back and spend the night with you. I can give you all the cuddles you want and all the kisses you want."

Willie smiled at what I said. "Okay."

I gave Willie a peck on the lips and started to get up as he gave me puppy dog eyes.

"I will be back in like three hours. I know it sounds like a lot but I will be back with you for like over fifteen hours. Okay?" I pulled Willie off the couch.

"Okay." He looked down.

"You just can't spend any time without me can you?"

"Maybe..."

I kissed him on the lips. "I will be back."

He nodded. I gave him a hug and then poofed out.