Chapter 2: Match~1

*Tracys pov*
I sat at the table waiting to be paired with three other survivors and a hunter.
Once they joined the match i was grouped with Luca, Emma, and Victor.
The hunter was mary.
We spawned in the map {Red church}
I ran towards the nearest cipher and began to decode, Luca connected his cipher to mine.
"Focus on decoding!" Victor pinged.
I quickly popped my cipher and ran towards Luca to help him.
We started decoding together as i saw Mary's mirror appear on the other side of the map, Emma pinged "The hunter is near me!" as we were alerted the hunter had a pallet dropped on her by Emma.
<~2 ciphers left~>
3rd person pov
Emma dropped a pallet on Mary and ran as fast as she could, she vaulted over a broken window knowing it would give her speed because of her persona web.
She quickly noticed the hunter was about to hit her and she put up her shield.
She then ran to a pallet in hopes of dropping it on Mary but got terror shocked instead.
<~1 cipher left~>
Lucas pov
Me and Tracy were on the last cipher, Emma was chaired, and victor was nowhere to be seen.
I glanced over at tracy and blushed at the sight of her hair falling gently on her face as she decoded along side me.
Emma was dead.
Guilt washed over me knowing i could've done something, i shook it off because it was too late now and i needed to escape with Tracy and Victor.
<~Exit gates are open~>
Tracy's pov
I finished the last cipher with Luca and smiled at him.
I took his hand and ran as fast as i could towards the gate, I could feel my face heating up as I held his hand tighter, knowing I couldn't lose him now.

I looked behind me and saw Lucas face bright right and staring at me, I giggled and began to decode the gate, Victor pinged "The exit gate is open"
He must me on the other side of the map i thought.
I pinged back "Get out of here" as I opened the exit gate and took lucas hand once more, then ran.

<~Win~>