Oo6| Min Yoongi.

••••••

Min Yoongi was thoroughly done with Taehyung and Jimin's antics. It was two in the damn morning and he had to go and fix their mistakes.

And while he knew the sheer panic Jungkook was in, who wouldn't be once they learned that someone was following their friends with a gun? Save for Yoongi who just wanted to hurt the two colorful idiots with his own hands. Yoongi still sent him the location he had tracked from Jimin's phone. It was manditory that they had eachother's locations at all times, as a work hazard things like this happened more often. The real reason Jungkook was even remotely caught off guard was because his hyungs did the unimaginable to a completely unsuspecting woman.

Yoongi had also informed the supposedly dead Taehyung about his location and that Jimin had been shot. Taehyung was completely in awe, apparently they had been chased by two cars with several gun-throttling idiots but the most damage they'd sustained was Mark swearing on his dead grandmother that he saw a lion and was now trying to convince Taehyung to go get a closer look.

What exactly a lion would be doing on the near outskirts of Seoul completely perplexed Yoongi but he didn't have the mental stamina to argue with Mark.

It was times like this that he hated being put in-charge.

Once he ended the phone call with you, and the location was sent to the other three idiots he finally decided to get in his car. Knowing well he lied about only taking ten minutes, a part of him was remorseful, after all had he really been there earlier maybe his brother wouldn't have been shot. Then again... Jimin did deserve it. No one was buying the whole "this is Taehyung's plan" bit he was trying to sell. Between those two, Jimin was the devious mastermind and Taehyung was the one who really did the damage. Maybe they had switched roles this time, it seemed unlikely but he'd just have wait to see.

Surprisingly, when he did arrive at the obscure location two other cars arrived.

A red two seater— Jungkook's staple piece, and a matte black range-rover. Taehyung's self proclaimed love.

He didn't bother running out of the car and instead turned to the other sight to see. At the side of the road were two cars badly meshed against each other. He recognized one of the cars as the small Mazda Mark always drives around.

Whatever happened, it won't end well for Jimin.

You on the other hand had been preoccupied with applying pressure on Jimin's wound and strapping your jacket around it. Then laid him on your knees to make sure the wound was above the heart to reduce the bleeding. This was your first time treating a real bullet wound and luckily the bleeding wasn't too bad.

Jimin's phone died down a few minutes after you had called Yoongi and patched up his wound. So you had nothing left to do but make odd conversations to try and distract him from the pain.

Eventually three cars appeared simultaneously. You didn't recognize the two range rovers, one was matte black, to the point where it almost blended into the darkness, while the other was a different model, and a cool grey. You were somewhat of a car enthusiast, nevertheless; the red two seater lamborgini was far too familiar for you not to instantly recognize.