The Kidnapping a.k.a. Haha, Reality Goes Brrr...

(Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN THOR, THE ASGARDIANS, THE AVENGERS, AND THE THOR MOVIE SERIES! ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO MARVEL!)

(A/N: Please read the A/N at the end I have some important stuff to say and things to clear up.)

Songs listened to while writing this: Serendipity by Park Jimin (such a sweet song I'm crying-), Pied Piper by BTS (I love how they call us out like this), House of Cards by BTS (I love the ominous vibes of this I can't even-), and Control by Halsey (such beautifully dark song I 100% stan)

Dangling off the broken Bifrost, Thor thought it couldn't get any worse. It was only when Loki started to let go of Gungnir that Thor realized that, indeed, it could get worse. Thor watched as the darling younger brother he'd spent over a millennia with started to slowly slip away-

Until the world slowed down and reality fractured.

It was unbeknownst to him, and all of them, that there was someone watching them- watching and waiting for this exact moment and second to snap her fingers and-

The fracture turned into a break which expanded until it enveloped the entirety of Asgard. A black flash of light surrounded Asgard and it's citizens as the expanding break slowly slowed to a halt.

When the light dissipated, it left behind civilians frozen in time and had whisked away the royal family and almost all of the military associated parties in Asgard.

The break was nowhere in sight.

~Unknown Location~

A girl was giggling in amusement as she watched everything unfold. Honestly, this was as good of an opportunity as any to try and rectify the mistakes that should have never happened.

"Asgardians," She started wistfully, "Always ones for drama."

She sighed dramatically and then burst into a fit of giggles, "Very well. Let's see how they like their lives as a movie- well movie series but whatever. Oooh, this is going to be so much fun!" She rubbed her hands gleefully as she watched her guests pop into the 'reality' she created.

~Unknown Location~

The Asgardians appeared many still locked in fragmented poses of what they were last doing. Some looked silly, sitting on air with an empty hand that used to hold an impressively sized tub of alcohol, while others looked slightly more dignified, having been doing nothing in particular before they were transported.

Thor looked around, feeling a slightly dizzying sense of vertigo as he realized that he wasn't dangling from the Bifrost anymore. Instead, he was standing in the middle of a nicely furnitured room that had an alarming number of seats neatly lined in front of a big.... Sheet thing?

He looked around some more in hopes of getting more familiar with the strange place he found himself in. The room was... strange looking by Asgardian standards. His brief experience on Midgard -on Earth- left him with only a vague sense of their furnituring style that was enough for him to be able to recognize it after some careful examination.

The room was decorated in a splendid shade of white with some walls painted with black patterns that resembled the Midgardian universe. Other walls had the tree of Yggdrasil and the nine worlds hanging off its branches painted in a gloriously dark shade of black, and had he not stared the terrifying void that is the abyss in the eye then he would have definitely thought that the tree that made their world was touched by the color of the void.

The large assortment of seats in the room were painted in colors that subtly added life to the monochromatic, lifeless style of the room. The first row consisted of four seats, all differing in color and design. The first chair to the left was touched with a beautiful green that reminded Thor of his younger brother, Loki. It had gold patterns crisscrossing with elegant black accents defining it.