01.

𝟷𝟶:𝟸𝟹 𝚊𝚖
He gripped my waist while grabbing onto my neck. He laid me flat onto the bed. "I need you daddy!" I yelled. He roughly snatched off the rest of my clothing while I took off his shirt. We soon gotten nude. He opened my legs creating the shape of a "V". He went down and-

"𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚙"
I awoken from the sound of my alarm. These sex dreams gets worse night by night. I stood from my bed and stretched. I went into my bathroom. I grabbed my toothbrush out of its cup. I then squirted a little toothpaste onto it. I soon got finished brushing then went on into the shower.

𝟸𝟶 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
I finally gotten done. I worked as a therapist so I found something appropriate. I grabbed out my dark brown pencil skirt with a black button up top. I placed the outfit onto my bed and sat down. I grabbed my lotion and rubbed it on every bit of my skin. Soon after, I sprayed some perfume and put on my outfit. I grabbed my purse and got it ready for the day. I later jogged to my car and drove off.

𝟹𝟻 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
I pulled up into a parking spot right in front of the entrance. I got out and grabbed my things. I hurried in and ran into my office. I gotten to my chair and sat down. My assistant came in a few seconds after. I sighed. "You have an appointment today at 11:43 am". "Alr, thanks faith." She nodded then exited out. I worked until it was ready for my appointment.

𝟷𝟷:𝟹𝟶 𝚊𝚖
"I should get going now." I said to myself. I grabbed my folder and my phone. I walked out to the destination of the meeting. I soon found it and waited. I went through my folder and phone.

𝟷𝟶 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
"What is taking so long?" I scoff to myself. I look around and saw a brown haired man coming towards me. He was tall and fit. He was a very attractive man.

-to be continued

•This is my first ever Wattpad story sooo.. yea. Follow my Twitter @ yuungdraaco for more threads .