02

The man came up to the table I was sitting at. "Trenton?" I asked. He nodded his head signaling yes. He sat down across from me. "What's up?" I asked. "I saw the flyers up about you wanting an employee". He replied. "Ok great."

𝟷 𝚑𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
It was time to say goodbye. "You got the job!" I stood up and held my hand out. He gladly shook it. I walked away. I turned around and yelled "here's my card!" Trenton looked back I grabbed it. I resumed walking all the way to my office. I unlocked the door and sat my things down. I later started working.

𝟹 𝚑𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
I was finally done with working. I grabbed my things and quickly walked to my car. I later drove my way home. I jammed to some J. Cole. "And I aint never did this before no." I sang along. I soon reached home. I was glad today was a Friday. I parked into the driveway. I grabbed my keys and my purse. I walked to the front door and unlocked it.

As soon as I got in, I ran into my room. I splat down onto the bed closing my eyes. "Get tf up liyah" I said to myself. I sighed and stood up. I walked into my bathroom and stripped naked. I turned on the shower and waited for it to heat up. It soon got warm and I stepped in. The warm water covered my face as tears began to shed. I miss my father. I haven't seen him in five years or so. "Stop crying Liyah." I tell myself.

I finally get done with my shower. I put on my lingerie."Damn, I look good." I stated as I check myself out in the mirror. I decided to take some pictures. I moved the camera around to find the 'good' side of my body.

_Miss.liyaah

Liked by iiamtyler , and 16,703 others"🦇"

"🦇"

-to be continued .

I know this was short. Follow my Twitter, 24slumss for more !!