9) Eiji

"Woah you really have long hair y/n, how long have u been growing them out?" Asked Shorter.

"4 years, since i was 14"

You both looked at each other and it was as if you guys could reach each others thoughts.

"Are you thinking what i'm thinking?" Said Shorter as he got up from the couch.

"Oh you bet" You said smirking.

"I'll be right back" Said Shorter as he came back with (f/c) hair dye and a pair of scissors.

"You sure you want to do this?"

"Yeah, i've been growing my hair out for 4 years now and it's about time i cut it. Having long hair is a pain honestly"

"Alright, if i mess up don't kill me please"

"Don't mess up Shorter" You said shooting draggers trough your eyes.

After 3 hours and a lot of cursing, he finally finished cutting and dying your hair. He didn't want you to see yourself in the mirror until he was done with the final product. You were really curious what for hairstyle Shorter chose for you but also a little scared because if he messed up, you definitely would mess him up.

"Done, milady" Shorter said bowing down. You finally looked at yourself in the mirror and were even more impressed by him.

(A/n: this is the haircut Shorter gave to y/n, you can honestly just choose whatever you want to :) also im going to get my hair cut like this hchcksk)

"Consider me impressed" You said ruffling your hair and smiling.

"Now for my pay, may you make me coffee?" Asked Shorter. You chuckled and went over to your Espresso machine and prepared another mug of coffee.

You stayed at Ash's hideout for around a week and it seemed like stuff calmed down. You and Shorter were now friendlier to each other and it seemed like you didn't want to kill him every second now. You didn't hate his company and he was pretty fun to hang out with. Meanwhile Ash seemed much busier now and you didn't see him that often the past week. That is why Shorter dropped by Ash's hideout quiet frequently so you wouldn't kill yourself out of boredom. But, You + Shorter + boredom = big mistake. Both you and Shorter ended up almost burning the kitchen down while trying to boil eggs, yes eggs. How you managed to do it, you both questioned yourself that. And by the end of the week you ended up chopping your hair and dying it, you did ended up loving the way you looked and you needed a change anyways. You also got to know Bones, Kong and Alex more. Bones told you about the time how he lost his front teeth after Ash punched him for trying to wake him up and Kong told you more about the gang wars in New York and who Arthur exactly was and why he despised Ash so much.

You and Shorter were chilling in comfortable silence doing your own stuff till you heard Shorter curse out of no where.

"Whats wrong?" You asked him raising your eyebrow.