3

"im better off without you"

angel amahd summers.
two years later.

"bro she hella fine you cant lie" mal showed me a picture of some girl on campus.

i nodded my head in agreement "send me her @"

"mane hell no you already got all the bitches nigga" he waved me off before sitting on the couch beside me.

i shrugged, he was right. i have collected alot of people since freshman year, college is a breeze especially if you are an athlete.

i started back playing basketball after my mom died, its what she wanted, so i play for her.

"yo high ass ready to go?" mal asked while i dusted off my pants.

"yeah" i responded to him and he just laughed.

"man please stay by me, you talking to the fucking wall and shit" he responded before I blinked my eyes again realizing i was indeed talking to a blank wall.

i shook my head trying to collect myself before walking out the door with him.

"hey baby" this girl i really dont know but she sucked me up good so i kept her around.

"whats good" i moved away as she tried to give me a hug.

i dont really do those anymore.

i bobbed my head to the music while sitting back on the couch.

i was relaxed just vibing watching mal flirt with girls across from me. i laughed when i saw how sometimes they would ignore him and other girls would actually be interested at his corny jokes.

i received a gentle tap on my lap making me look up at the girl I saw earlier.

"here" she handed me a dollar bill with a line on it.

i had promised myself to wing off of it, but one more time wont hurt.

i dumped the line on her thigh before rolling up the dollar bill and following the line. sniffing it.

my eyes rolled to the back of my head in satisfaction.

i looked back up and mal was just staring at me. my heart instantly dropped, he shook his head at me before walking away.

"shit" i mumbled to myself, pushing shordy off me before trying to follow after him.

i grabbed his arm as i caught up with him outside.