Chapter 4

The next morning, as you wake up slowly, you paw at your pillow who doesn't seem to be a pillow 'cause it's chuckling. You open your eyes and see Jensen chuckling as he watches you wrapped around him your head on his chest, arms around his waist and legs tangled together.
"Slept well?" You open your eyes wide and unwrap yourself from him but lay next to him.
"Sorry, I'm kinda a cuddler."
"I figured."
"Why didn't you wake me up yesterday or get me home?"
"You seemed relaxed so I thought I could let you sleep here? Anyways, what do you want for your breakfast?" You sit up as Jensen gets up from the couch.
"Bacon and eggs?" He smirks.
"That's my girl!" Jared appears in the kitchen ready to go.
"Hey you two, get ready so we can go, we've a few scenes to film today." He doesn't seem surprised you're here though even if, as you assume, he found you two sleeping on the couch and you hang out with 'em since what? Three days? Anyway, let's go get ready.
"If you want, I can drop you to the studios, I need to go back to my house, the guy's gonna come soon to fix my problem, I'll be back in the few."
"Don't worry Y/N, Cliff's already here to get us, take your time. I must think you have a flexible schedule with your writing, you're not obliged to be around all the time." He smiles at you.
"I know but I like to be around, this is still new for me so I wanna explore and see how it works." You smile back at Jared.
"Alright then chevy girl, see you soon then." You wave him as you walk to the bathroom to change in more appropriate clothes than your pjs. As you change, Jared takes a sit in front of his co-worker and smirks.
"What?"
"Nothing."
"Yeah right, you know what shut up." Jared chuckles and gets up.
"Move your ass, Cliff's gonna kill us if you don't hurry up."
"Yeah just give me 10 minutes." So, a few minutes later, you're all downstairs and out you see Cliff.
"Hey Y/N how are you?"
"Well, good thanks!"
"Still with the boys I see." He chuckles as you blush.
"She's drown to me, I told everyone I'm a ladiesman." Jensen says as he wraps an arm around your shoulder and you laugh slapping his chest playfully.
"Alright you two, hurry your asses up, Cliff's been waiting so get in the car."
"Yup ma'am." Both kiss your cheek and get in the car. You get in your car and head to your own house as they head to the studios. In the afternoon, you're still in your house but this time you're working on some plot for the 9th episode as your phone rings.
"Yep?"
"You're doing something right now?"
"Well, I'm working but it can wait if you need some help."
"Yeah huh might need your help actually."
"Okay, where are you?"
"At the apartment, Jared's out, we're low on supplies."
"I'm coming." You hung up and 20 minutes you're in front of his apartment. Finding it open, you get in.
"Jay?"
"My room!" You hear him shout. Once you're in there, you're greeted by a very pleasant image; Jensen searching something in his closet in nothing but his briefs, his hair still damp from his shower and a perfect view of his musculated back and ass. You push yourself from the door frame avoiding your mouth watering at the sight. Though, you're very surprised when you see his face, almost between freaking out and be desperate, you chuckle.
"What an almost naked Jensen Ackles wants from me? Not that I mind actually." His face softens and he chuckles.
"I'm sure you don't. No seriously, I need your help for my script. I've a scene to film tonight and I needed some peace but no one's around to act with me. Not even Jared." As he talks, he walks slowly towards you until your lower back hits the chest of drawers.
"And what kind of a scene is it?" You lift your head to look at him in the eyes but you're surprised by his closeness, from where you are, you can count the freckles over his face and feel his breath. He smirks and gives you another script so you can read it.
"You want me to play the girl who replies to Dean Winchester?"
"Exactly." His still closeness makes you hot and bothered, I mean who the hell can just not melt in front of an almost naked Jensen Ackles? Huh? That's what I thought.
"Alright let's do this then!" As he takes a step back to take his script, you tie your hair in a ponytail and take off your jacket, sweatshirt and shoes as he takes on a pair of sweatpants. So, for about an hour and a half, you help him know his lines for tonight and you drive him to the studios. The end of the day comes by, you drive home, call your best friend and make yourself a meal before heading to your room. The next two months pass by, you all are pretty busy in everything but you get to know more Jensen, Jared and the rest of the cast. You, Jensen and Jared became very close. Jared's the best friend/big brother you never had and everything is awesome, you didn't met Gen and the kids though, not yet. With Jensen, well... You're very close to each other but in another way. You're best friend with a little plus. Yeah, how to say, you had a crush for the guy before having the chance to meet him but now you're his best friend, you fell in love and it's hard to think straight sometimes when he gets too flirty. And all this, added to the immense sexual tension between the two of you with the innuendos, "accidental" touches and everything else, where Jensen is, you are and where you are, Jensen is. Jared tease you both about it every time and you laugh it off 'cause okay, you're very flirty together but him wanting you? No, no, no, he's wayyy out of your league. Damn it, it's Jensen Ackles for fuck's sake. One day as you're, the three of you, in Jared's trailer taking your lunch break you talk about the holidays that are soon.
"For this break, I'll fly home to Austin. I talked with Gen yesterday and she asked me something, Y/N would you and Jensen come with me to celebrate Christmas?"
"Oh huh, well, just let me call someone, I'll be right back." You head outside and call your mom and best friend to facetime 'em.
"Hey honey, how are you?"
"Hey mom, fine thanks. Hi sunshine!"
"I've a question and this request may be huh..."
"Shoot."
"Okay huh well, Jared, one of the guys I work with invited me in his house with Jensen to celebrate Christmas but I-"
"You can go honey don't worry, we'll celebrate with you another day, if it makes you happy, just go." Your mom smiles and your best friend looks at you as if you were a ghost.
"I'm sorry for what I'm gonna say but, HOLY SHIT Y/N JARED INVITED YOU IN HIS HOUSE AND YOU'LL BE WITH HIM AND JENSEN AND GEN AND THE BOYS OH MY GOD!!!!!!"
"Alright calm down sunshine, I'll talk to you about it later when I'm home okay?"
"Okie Dokie."
"But mom, you're very sure? Like 100 % sure?"
"100% sure sweetheart. Anyways, I need to go, your dad's gonna burn himself if I don't help him cooking dinner, bye!"
"Bye mom!"
"Bye!"
"So, you're going?"
"Yep, but first I'm coming to see you at least one day so stay home."
"Okay okay, I'll wait for you, bye!"
"Bye!" You both hung up and you come back inside.
"It's okay for me but I need to see my best friend first, she's 2 hours away in car from here ans after I'll go with you."
"I can arreange that, okay so I book our flights and I call Gen."
"I have another request but if it's too much, tell me." They nod.
"You know that my best friend is a huge fan of the show and I didn't find a Xmas present for her so I wondered if I could bring you two with me when I'll see her before flying with you to Austin?"
"I'll tell Gen we're home later in the day so we can go yeah, I'm in." Jared smiles, you turn to Jensen who's already smiling.
"I don't think you need an answer, you already know sweetheart."
"YES! Thank you boys it means a lot."
"So, you won't need to take your car, she'll be parked with the impala in the studios. Cliff will bring us and drive us to the airport when we're back."
"Okay, thanks." You smile and the three of you finish your lunch before finishing the day. The two next weeks go by in a flash, you had time to buy some presents for the boys, Gen and the kids and right now you're packing as Jensen's calling you.
"Don't bring a lot of hot clothes, in Austin is not as freezing as here."
"Alright alright I'll bring hot clothes but not too much, spring and summer clothes but not too much, some surprises and everything I need."
"We're here in 5 minutes."
"Okay, see ya." 20 minutes later, all of your things are in the car and you're all ready to go. You take a sit between them.
"Let's go kick those holidays in the ass!"