Welcome to Ever After High

"It's time we go to school. We were supposed to go last semester but things got a bit crazy." Briella walks up to the school of Ever After High with Creedine. "Your talking crazy. It wasn't just crazy is was tricky." Creedine tumbles all over the place. Unaware of where she was walking backwards, Creedine bumped into north wind. "I could have stopped that bump but it doesn't look like it did anything to him." Creedine laughs. "Um hello? You whooooo!" Briella waved her hands in front of north wind. "A snap of my finger should break his freeze." Creedine snaps her fingers in front of north wind and broke his freeze. "You were frozen in what I'm not sure." Creedine boops his nose. "What were you looking at? Oh and I'm Briella Black current. And this is Creedine Hare." Briella asks North Wind. "I'm North Wind. And I was looking at Crystal. She's the next snow queen. And what will I be? I really like her but my sister and I kinda cursed her father." North Wind grinned. "Stick with us and we will help you get closer to her. And we need a tour guide. We're new here." Briella hooks arms with north wind and Creedine does the same on the other side. "You said her name was Creedine Hare. Like as in the Mad Hare from Wonderland?" North wind steps back from the two girls. "Yep. Briella is the next one in line to be the queen of juices. She comes from berry land!" Creedine explains. "Where's your sister?" Briella asks. "She's in the dungeons at the snow palace. I was given a second chance and decided to choose going to this school." North Wind explains. "Ooo second chances are just like the second cup of tea. Stronger than the last." Creedine claps her hands together. "How fun!" Creedine cheers. "Well first we need to go to the head masters office so that you can get your keys for your dorm room." North wind charged on ahead.

• Head Masters Office •
"Ah Miss Black Current and Miss Hare. Nice to see you've enrolled this semester. I understand what happened to you last semester and completely agree why you didn't enrol then." Head Master Grimm welcomes the girls in. "Here are your keys and timetables. Decorate your side of the room however you like." Head Master Grimm handed the girls their keys and one extra in case they lost one. "What was Head Master Grimm talking about? Why didn't you two enrol last semester?" North wind asked. "That story is better off told a little later." Briella fake laughs.

• At the Cafeteria •
"You two must be the new students. I'm apple white, that's Raven queen, Briar Beauty, Crystal Winter, Ashlyn Ella, Madeline Hatter and Blondie Locks." Apple introduces all of them. "I'm Briella Black Current and that's Creedine Mintea Hare." Briella introduces herself and Creedine to them. "North Wind." Briar snarled at him. "North wind come sit." Briella patted the seat next to her. "Why are you inviting him?" Briar asks. "Every deserves a second chance. Besides a second chance is like a second cup of tea. Stronger than the last." Creedine giggles. "So Creedine, Briella we heard you two were going to enrol last semester. Why didn't you?" Raven asks curious. Creedine and Briella looked at each other furrowed eyebrows and stress in their eyes. "Ah that is confidential. We can't exactly tell you." Briella forcefully manages to make a smile appear on her face. Creedine looks outside the window and notices something coming straight at them. "Creedine why aren't you saying anything?" Briella asks her friend. Creedine places her hand on Briella's head and turned it towards the window. Her eyes widened in shock. "How did he find us?" Briella asks. "This place is connected to wonderland. And anyways it's not him just his messengers. We take them out they'll never get back and report to him." Creedine explains. "What are you two talking about?" North Wind asks confused. "Briella and Creedine sort this out right now. You may not be able to keep your secret for very long." Head Master Grimm came rushing in. "Are you two about to reveal why you didn't enrol last semester?" Raven asks. "Ah yeah." Briella admits. Little balls of light started to appear and circle around them; going up. They transforms into more protective gear. Weapons as well. "Woah." Raven drops her jaw. "Ready Briella?" Creedine smirks. "Definitely. You?" Briella slings it back. "Duh." Creedine smiles. Running towards the windows, they break through them and land on the ground. After beating a few of the messengers, one hits Creedine in the stomach and sends her flying towards the cafeteria windows. Breaking through the windows, Creedine hits a concrete column. She lands on the floor face down. "Oh no! Creedine!" North Wind rushes to her side. "No! Stay away from her!" Briella manages to jump through the broken window, crawling on her hand and knees. "Does anyone else hear that music?" Maddie asks. "I hear it too." Crystal says hanging onto North Wind. "What the hex?! Where did she go?!" Briar asks looking at where Creedine was. "She's outside." Briella says and points at Creedine slicing all the messengers. All of them disappear into shadows. "Look out crystal!" North wind yells and blasts one of the messengers away from crystal. "North wind. Thank you." Crystal gives north wind a peck on the cheek. Creedine threw several daggers at the shadow right behind them and pinned it against the wall. Seconds after crystal took her lips off of north winds cheek, Creedine kicked a sword up and in between the two. Piercing the messenger right in the middle of the chest. Taking out her two headed scythe, Creedine threw it out wide and around all the students. Circling it sliced all the messengers around the room.