Well the secrets out

"Creedine I guess we should tell them why we didn't enrol last semester and our legacy." Briella says while fixing the school. "What do you mean by 'our' legacy?" Apple asks. "Our legacy cross over. But as soon as they do, they sorta intertwine. And well..." Creedine starts healing herself. "Become one. Creedine is a hex healer and so am I." Briella explains. Everyone looks at her confused. "I thought all hex healers wear wiped from the fairytale world? Not even my mother has that much power to be a hex healer." Raven asks. "Hex healers weren't wiped from existence but hex healers aren't born with their abilities nor is it passed down through signing the storybook of legends. There is only one way. To become a hex healer." Creedine explains walking towards Briella after fixing the school. "Hex healers are chosen by hex jinx's. Your past life must have some importance to the hex jinx to be able to have the ability of a hex healer. The jinx will then transfer it into the dead persons body as the next host. Because they're immortal, they are the only two left in the fairytale world." Head Master Grimm finishes off. "A Hex Jinx? I've only ever read about them in books." Apple curiously looks at Briella and Creedine. "Those were good luck reapers. We fought them off hopefully for the last time. They chase down Hex Healers or Hex Jinx's. Well they hunt them." Briella answers. "Creedine has the power of both a hex healer and a hex jinx. Extremely rare magic to have both of them." Briella answers apples question in a different way. "Now I think we need to go to our dorm and cleanse. Because ewwww! I have shadows on me!" Creedine squeals.

• Creedine and Briella's Dorm Room •
"I'm done. You can go cleanse. I'm going to sing and calm my magic." Creedine says walking out of their cleansing room all sparkly. "Okay." Briella walks past her and goes to cleanse her body. Walking to her drum stool, Creedine takes her sticks and plugs in a microphone to a small amp. She also plugs in a pair of headphones. Or at least she thought so. She starts to play 'My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark'. "Do you hear that? It's coming from Creedine and Briella's room." Raven, Apple, Maddie, Briar, Crystal, North Wind, Dexter, Daring, Darling, Sparrow, Ashlyn, Hunter, Alister, Bunny, Kitty, Lizzie and Roseabella run to their room. Opening the door carefully to reveal Creedine wearing a blindfold, drumming and singing. "She's amazing!" Briar whispers. Heading towards the last chorus of the song, the microphone changes to the pitch of the original song. "That last part gave me goosebumps. Such a good lead up to end a song!" Sparrow hood yells. As soon as the song finished Creedine moved onto an electric guitar. "Oh hey guys. Why are you all creeping through our dorm room door?" Briella greets them all coming out of the cleansing room. "We heard music coming from your dorm room and we all headed here. Maybe we should be more quiet." Apple whispers. "It's okay Creedine can't see nor can she hear. When she's calming her magic she blocks out those two senses." Briella answers. "Why are you so sparkly?" Raven asks digging their new look. "Just finished up in our cleansing room. The shadows leave a negative goo on us and we have to get rid of it by cleansing our bodies with holy water. But because we weren't able to get holy water, we got blessed water. There's a difference." Briella clears the air.